Thursday, August 27, 2009

July 19th 2009

Happy Birthday SIS!!

Photobucket

sooo yea this day is my sisters official BIRTHDAY. happy birthday sis PARTY AGAINNNNNN!!!. hahaha. tooo bad this post is like a month late soo I dont remember much of this day buh i dooo know that this day was a sunday sooo i know i went to church with the sis and then hmmmm we came up with the idea of playing kings cup. I think Dre brought it up... soo yea we round up the goons later that night. me axl michael dre Tye my sister her friend rachel and lara. hahah our neighbor mike from across the street was also there.

all i know from that night was that we were fucked up. it was fun. and wow.... take a look at my drunk ass.

Mhmmmmmm yum yum rum ;)
Photobucket

Monster NIGGA!!!
Photobucket

i got 99 bananas buh a bitch aint one!
Photobucket

Had to take a pic with all the drinks :D
Photobucket

me holding the kings cup
Photobucket

and this is me just gone :D
Photobucket

and i had to take a picture of axls drunkk assss
Photobucket


Aftermath:
sooo yeeeea ummm as u can tell in the pics i was the super buzzing before anyone else that they told me to stop playing hahaha sooo i was like alright dgaf at least i dont have to worrry bout drinking the kings cup... haha

so i took off my shirt and started jerking cuz i was hot. ummm jerking cuz i was hot? haha that made me even hotter. it turns out that lara pulled the last KING and had to drink the whole entire KINGS CUP dayyuummmm that shit sucks. haha i dont remember if she drank it all buh i think she did.

soo the game is over and we all chill in the front yard and stuff. Lara needs to go home because i think she had school the next day haha. so we chillen trying to sober up me dre tye and rachel are sitting on the curb together and lara sits by herself somewhere down the curb. THis was a good thing cuz out of no where Lara's parents roll through to my house with their windows rolled down saying "Lara! Lara! go home now!" lara stomps toward her car with disgust saying "uhhhhhgggg i will goshhhh!" and then she gets in her car and drives away quickly hahaha

it was a good thing me or dre were next to her cuz if her parents rolled through and we were right next to lara they probably would have gotten the wrong idea.

soo yeaaa

that shit happend. it was funny and we felt sad for lara.

I forgot to include that anthony Ho was there too. well he showed up later like after the game was done.

buh yea anyways axl and michael left and so did rachel it was just me tye dre and my sis
then we started to have a deep convo with tye. dope convo. i ended up taking tye out for a spin in my car. and when i dropped off dre at like 4am we raced tye in his prelude hahaha. dayummm i got dusted but that shit was fun hahaha.

thank you very much neighbor for the pics and video :D

Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment