Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Pursuit of Happiness

Today felt good. I woke up, studied, took mahh math test, went home, ate, played the drums for a bit, fell asleep, and went to work :). Sounds boring haha buh it felt good to finally study after slacking off soo much. I think I did good :) iI'll see when I get my test back.

Damm I dont know why I have been slacking off lately. Its been weird these few months. I've noticed that my attitudes in life have changed ever since summer. I went from "I need to get this done now so I can get it out of the way" to "ehhhh I'll do it later, for now happiness!!!!" hahah soo yea thats not goood. haha and I also noticed that ive gone from "I can do this.. You can do anything person" to "I'm not sure if imma be able to do this."

Basically I've noticed that my attitudes have switched from + to - haha. (Definately not a good thing)

So I've noticed that everything and everyone is changing but Me my change is bad. With that said, its time I start changing. The goal: to be better than I was yesterday! The Plan: I got to go back to being Possitive, optimistic, confident, and I've got to strive for a better future. I can not let myself go to indulge in momentary happiness. I've got to work hard at being a better person. I know that I will encounter many things I do not want to do, but in order for me to be who I want to be I've got to pursue it with the utmost effort. No half ass shit. No more looking back and comtemplating on past events, situations, and hardships. NO letting off the gas cuz imma get through this!

People change and I am one of those individuals that will change for the better. :)


PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment