Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday Dec 2 2009

sooo today I woke up at seven and then fell back asleep. I had some weird ass dream dont remember what happened buh it was wierd... and I woke up with my heart beating all super fast. haha then I watched some naruto :D that shit was intense. oooof cant wait to watch the next episode.

Anyways.. after that I had just got out of the shower and missed a call from axl. I pick up the phone and call him back. "Eyy you called" he was like "yea can you do me a favor?" and I was like wassup? He says, "Can you print out my paper for meh?" and I'm like sure. so I print out his paper while still wrapped in my towel hahah.

After that went to school and after class while I was walking to my car I get honked at and I look behind me and no one is driving by then I notice someone in a Lexus wave at me haha and I wave back but I stare cuz I dont know who is that. Then seconds later Nimo calls out my name. I turn around and then it clicks.... "ohhhh thats diego and NIMO!" hahah so I walk over to them chill for a bit. Then diego drives us to nimos car so he can get a phone charger and then nimo drives me to my car :D haha

I then drive to the gas station and gass up then went home. Played the drums for a bit, and ate. Then Chris (Mr2 friend) hits me up saying that hes ready to help me install my radio :D woot woot. Ivee been waiting for this moment. So I pick him up and then we get to work. took off the panels and everything and pluged that shit in.

I love it. All the lights inside my car match. :D Before my stereo was green and the dash and other parts were amber. Now everything is amber and it just looks alot better. :) pluss more modern. buhh dammm its not even a great stereo or anything but im just soooooooo happy because ive been without music for like about two months :) and not I can bump some jams :D yeeeeeeyaaaa

HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY

OUT IN THE CITY
Then me and chris went to tyler mall to go window shopping. Im thinking about getting my mom something for christmas :) Afterwards me and chris went to big guys pizza!!! omfff some bomb ass pizza. It Aint better than round table though thats for sure ;) BTW this isnt a biased opinion its a fact ;) hahah so yea the girl who served us was pretty bomb. chris bought me a beer and stuff buh the guy was being a dick and asking me for like my id and stuff so chriss was like naw man they are both for me hahahah. lame -_-

soo yea while we were eating the girl who served us got picked up since she was now off. She gets picked up by her boyfriend im assuming. He makes a big ruckus pointing towards the kitchen and asking her "was that him? was that the guy right there? was that him?" and she says "ohhh (his name)" and walks out and he walks up to one of the employees and starts threatening him about talking shit about his girl or something. Nigga looked dumb. Wtf is he trying to do get his girlfriend fired. ohhh well. haha

thats my day :D
Im happy :D

hope you guys enjoyed
Peace<3

No comments:

Post a Comment