Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Depressing

How my car isnt running good and the mechanic wants like 1250 to fix it. so far ive been fixing it with some friends whenever were all available. so far spent like 200 bucks buh still not running good. Almost there tho. I just miss driving it soo much it kills just driving the camry everyday. Its been like three weeks that ive gone without it. lol im like addicted to driving my car haha. buh heyy i love it :D and i cant wait to have it back up and running. toyotafest 2010 :D april 17th


however :D
on the bright sideeee ive been doing me and been really thinking about what i really want in life. :)

First things first.

I gotta get my car running
Fix it up while i get fitted
Have my belly toned out for summer beach time :D

then just doooo work in school
till i find her :)

then my lifes complete. I already found the homies fo life foo lol so thats all i need to work on from here on out :D


Hope You Guys Enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment