Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So SOOO HAPPY :D

As the Title says.. im "so SOOO HAPPY :D"
cuz today I fixed my car :D After a long Month trying to figure out what could be wrong and take frustrating steps and putting forth the time to fix it too only come up empty handed is now long gone :D. soo yeee

Thought today was gonna be lame cuz as i get out of class today my manager calls me and tells me im supposed to be scheduled today buh since the computer fucked up on the schedule it wasnt printed on there for me to see. so yeaa it bummed me out cuz i was going to take out vanessa and melina even tho i dont know any nice places in moreno valley haha. buh yeaa i was kinda bummed. then i was also sad cuz i was going to drop a hundred dollars on this car part. Since ive only experienced failures on the car so far i wasnt to optimistic about this. However me and others have put in alot of analysis and thought into that this key part maybe the leading cause for the way my engine has been fucking running like shit. so i was like whatever i bought it. plugeed it in turned on the car. :DYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it worked!!!

wooot wooot

time to pop bottles and drink some beer lol

buh yeaa im sooo happy now

THen Axl came over then we went to vanessas house and melina was there. We played uno. I kept skippin axl because i felt like that was my purpose in life (at that time we were playing uno lol). it was fun then i had work -___-

it sucked that they let me off early because it was slow. buh fuckk it i didnt wanna be there anyways ;) haha
so i was sorta happy i got off work today



overall i thought today wasnt going to be the greatest day buh it turned out to be one of the bestest days. that overall feeling of happiness. :) something that only comes once in a while came today. It made my day and my life so much better.

Thanks to those who all tried helping me fix my car :)
just to name a few Chris, Greg, Axl, Daniel, Cap(spyderchat.com), and ian thanks :D

so that was my day
school
car
vanessa
work
home

Highlights of the day
CAR! Axl and Vanessa

Hope you guys Enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment