Sunday, April 11, 2010

4/10/10

Michaels Bday at Asahi :D
SUSHI was BOMB <3
Had a good time. great speech kristheo lol I asked for alot of ginger and ended up not even eating it haha. We chilled outside asahi for a good like hour or so after everyone was stuffed. i think our group of four did the most work on the sushi: me axl michael and melissa. Me and axl were the trump cards. OOHHH jennas birthday cupcakes were legit. wish i had a pic to show u guys :D but that shit was dope. props jenna :D

I sawwww nadine axl, michael, mellissa de mesa, tony, jenna, eugene, nicole, jr, joseph & his gf, Matt, kristheo, and met some new people named amber and alyssa. Me and alyssa have the same phone buh hers is blue and not fucked up like mine.

While we were chillen outside matt kept climbing things haha and we were throwing a stress ball? the hell did we get a stressball?

I remember axl talking about getting a tatoo of a ruler on his leg so he can measure his penis or something. lol

umm It was chill :D
HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY MICHAELLL :D

Tyler

so after chillen nadine and mellissa decide to go to tyler and so do me and axl haha. supposedly we were suppose to meet up there buh we ended up not even chillin while over there haha.

me and axl saw this cuter pomeranian puppy i think at barkworks(i think thats the petstore name) yeee it was black and white. pretty cute no homo lol. then i checked out h&m and tried on AnF's skinny jeans. they arent that skinny haha.

Home
On our way back to my house I stopped by the gas station to get some gass and axl went pee pee in the bathroom. As i was walking back to my car i thought this girl in a tc was pretty cute. she looked kinda familiar and i caught myself starring at her lol. she probably thinks im weird or something haha cuz thats kinda the look she gave me lol. and out of nowhere NICOLE says "MARC!" and i turn around and nicole is pumping gas for idk her dad? haha yeaa that was random.

so after that we got to my house and me and axl share a heineken while i get ready for work. I thought we had only one in the fridge. It turns out that we actually have like 12 :o sooo tempting lol.

then i went to work

Work

Wasnt soo bad. actually im tired of working haha. buh im still thankful for having a job even though i complain hahaha. work kinda just takes up soo much free time its wack. Anyways I put this order in the warmer thinking it was for pick up. and im like dude wheres my delivery i know im going to have one soon buh its not anywhere and my manager checks the warmer and says this ones your delivery and im like shitt thats been in there for like thirty minutes lol. buh heyy they didnt complain after i delivered it. haha

-___- i didnt get any tips today :(

ohh well :)

That was pretty much my day in chronological order lol
other than texting vanessa whenever i had time

Hope You Guys Enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment