Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Day In my Life

As usual im writing again about another day in my life. so if your interested please read on :D haha

So I woke up today pissed. I was sleepy still buh had to go get ready for anatomy. Today was my second day if i had missed they probably wouldve dropped me since there are people still waiting to take my spot if in case i decide to drop or get dropped. so i got up brushed my stank breath(idk how to spell it). ate some eggs tomato and rice with some awakening tea. then i ate some more i forgot tho.

Anyways i was able to get to school a lil early so i decided stop by the bookstore so i can buy my lab manual. it was closed -___- so i power walked for nothing. Possitively speaking i did burn more calories. Lab was chill then lecture i was falling asleep haha. then i got this bomb sandwhich from the lil express cafeteria at the rcc moval campus and also bought one for study bud bethy. it was BOMB she got the roast beef and i got the ham with this molasses tasting looking rye bread. BOMB. haha

Im soo happy tho cuz i got my anatomy book which is originally 200 bucks for around 25 bucks. it was funny cuz i was at the bookstore and this lady tells me to go online to half.com and purchase it there its way cheaper. Basically half.com is an ebay kinda thing for books. so yea i check it out at the library and see the one for 25 bucks. i decide to get it so i drive back home real quick. It turns out that the seller is in MOVAL so im like hell yeaaa i purchase it.

now while im shitting i get a call from tye. "yo marc did you buy a book from half.com" and im like yea? and hes like haha "brians brother is the one thats selling it ill drop it off right now" haha so i got to see tye today and get my book the same day and save about 120 bucks. :D

and thats just a lil bit bout my day

Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment