Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feb 26th 2010

Wack ass Day

Sooo today was a wack day.. well most of it was buh later on it wasnt too bad. I guess i considered it as a wack day cuz i had like a grip of negatives in a row. Or was I just thinking to negatively? Anyways heres what happened

Wells Fargo!
Soo I woke up and my mom is like Marc u hab to red dis.
im like barely waking up "read what mom?"
shes like "your wells Fargo"
"what about it?
and she says "they are charging you"

In my head im saying "what the fuck why are they charging me i only have like 92 cents in it. I didnt spend any money with it because theres only 92 cents. the fuckkk!"

sooo i had to go to wells fargo today and clear some shit up. Thank god I didnt have to pay no overdraft fees. :D it was like 60 bucks for a 12.99 over draft.

so that was my first wack thing today.

Then I came home and noticed that the alarm went off while i was at the bank and sooo we got fined for sending out a false alarm. Basically the alarm went off the alarm called us if we were alright and since i wasnt home to tell them we were alright they had a police officer come by to inspect and found out i wasnt home and fined us for a false alarm. -____-

soo now im all just frustrated so i knock out on my bed for a few hours after playing the drums :D

BLASE!!!

so i wake up like an hour before work which is around like 4pm and my sister asks me to watch blase for a while because shes is going to go to walmart to pick up some papers then buy some food for her and blase. and im like alright i will.

sighhh so im taking a shit on the toilet while blase is watching tv and i hear my sister leave and blase starts mumbling then theres this silence.... so i finish up like five minutes later haha and i notice that the front door is open. and im like shiiit soo i call my sister hoping that blase is with her. she doesnt answer. so i just chill for a bit thinking that he must of begged my sister for him to go with her. till my sister texted me "heyy imma get some food really quick" and im like is blase with you and shes like "no he should be watching that tv show" and i was like SHIIIIT!!!!!

hahah soo basically blase ran out of the house thinking no one was home so he tried looking for us. -_____- as im walking down the street im looking around and i see a cop car and im like fuckkkk they already called the cops. haha then the police car rolls up on me and starts questioning me and was like sorry to do all this but i just gotta make sure you live there and that your his uncle and that your not some child molester! :o hahah he was like because there are child molesters in your area. double :o :o shit!! im locking my dooors hahaha

soo yea freaking blase...

Work:

Was hella busyy. Corporate predicted that we hit 10,000 dollars cuz of the ten dollar large pizza deal we have going on buhhh we only hit 7000. which is still alot of pizza. hahah soo umm i worked for like five hours straight and didnt have no break and i was fucking hungry ass fuckkk. buh since we were busy people on the make line were fuckin up so we had like three pizzas in the back. so i was like grubbing the whole time while i was washing dishes :D and i even took home five large pizzas :D (axl took em) haha

and that was the highlight of the day :D

Hope you guys enjoyed
Peace<3

No comments:

Post a Comment