Friday, February 19, 2010

Thats What You Get

I've always liked this song because of the melody rhythm and the drums hit me. The lyrics were also catchy haha buh ive never really looked into it untill Bethy told me to listen to the lyrics. Soo today as i was listening to this song i decided to look up the lyrics.

and Ive learned that this song is more than just "thats what you get when you let your heart win." Some may agree and some may not agree with me but either way whats my opinion is mine and whats yours is yours.

So with that said... I feel that this song is about a person who is trying to move on from a previous relationship yet the feelings of attachment keep bringing him/her back to the ex. And it also touches up on the thoughts that some may go through after a break up. For instance "I can't decide, You have made it harder/ just to go on/ And why, all the possibilities/ well i was wrong" explains how they have considered the possible ways to make the relationship better which brings hope back into the relationship only to realize that they were wrong.

idk tho haha. its a pretty deep piece of music.
but the lyrics that hit me the most is "I wonder, how am i supposed to feel/ When you're not here/ Cause I, burned every bridge I ever built/ When you were here" Basically the singer is saying What the fuck do i do now that were not together cuz when you and i were together it was only me and you no one else. Basically shes saying that she cut off or burned the bridges(relationships) with friends just so that no one would interfere.

I hope none of you guys are in a relationship like that. Its coo to have a girlfriend and bf but always try to keep it coo with everyone still. dont isolate yourselves or become distant its not really healthy fo ya. be balanced its more healthy psychologically speaking :)

kk

Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment