Monday, October 5, 2009

10/5/09

sooo yesterday night i talked to a friend at church who has the same class and same instructor as i do except hers is on different days. I asked her what time her class is for today and she said 8:10am

sooo heres the story...
I needed to find out whether or not i can attend her classes and hopefully if they are taking the same quiz that i will be taking when i go to class then i can take it with my friends class so that i dont have to take the quiz with my class. You guys might be thinking why the fuck would u do that. well my class is once a week on a friday afternoon, 2-5:30pm. The situation im in is... we have quizes every time i have class and this friday is laras debut and she needs me to be there at 4pm. My instructor doesnt give out quizes then everyone goes home. its 3hours and 30 minutes for a reason. she usually lectures then quizes. soooo basically imma miss the quiz if i go to laras. soo i was hoping if i can take the quiz earlier then i wont miss the quiz and ill be able to make it to laras on time. :D yay! soo yea

I wake up today at seven... actually before that because my mom is yelling downstairs move the car move the car. marky! move your car! Im like rolling in bed saying "its not in the way!" and she keeps repeating herself and im like "ITS NOT IN THE WAY" then she finally comes into my room and says the same shit and i say the same thing back and shes like nooooo the gardner cannot get his lawn mower if your car is in the way. he needs to mow the backyard. (yeaa i parked my car in front of the gate of the fence and i thought my mom was saying that my car is behind hers and is blocking her from going to work) buhhh no it was in the way of the gardener. sooo i back out my car its hella fucking cold and my windows have dew all over it cant see shit. so yea i do that then go back inside and turn off my alarm and start to get ready.

Now im at school and my friend i was talking to from church who gave me all the class info is texting me "ahhh imma be late for class" haha Anyways i got there in time to speak with the instructor before her class started and she told me that only if the class is taking the quiz on friday then she'll let me take it with them buh if not then imma just have to miss the quiz. :( not cool. Ohhh well. soo yea :D haha thats what happened with school. When we finished talking i was walking towards the door to exit the classroom then my friend, her name is lupe came through panting and she was like heyy and im like im going home and she looks all sad and shes like why? and i told her wassup and she was like ohhh thats gay i thought u were going to stay in class with me haha. and im like nawww ima go home now. :( and shes like aight.

ahemmm yeaaa. haha
i told lara wassup too cuz i bet shes all stressed out about me not being able to make it at 4pm. she was telling me ya know if your not there then kaiza is going to take pictures by herself. haha how sad shes going to look like a loner. haha buh yea i basically told lara that if this doesnt work out ill just miss the quiz no biggie. and she was like "Woo Marc! Thanks again for being in my court you are the bestest"

tell erryone ya heard it from me and lara im "the bestest" haha jk
jkjk

soo yea i drove home and i was like i really need to study for my spanish test buh looking at my car this morning with all that moisture on my soft top.... man that shit is going to ruin it in like a couple of days so i thought "i need to put that in the garage the but the only problem is my mom's eclipse and the mercedez is in the garage....hmmm buh theres another garage buh its filled with all this junk like a table a christmas tree a treadmil and a washing machine" then I stood and thought to myself "fuckkk it imma do this shit"so i tell my mom my concern for my soft top (the convertible top on my car) and shes like okay go ahead and do it then. so yea me and my mom start cleaning it out then it came to the point where we needed to move the table. and my mom tells me that she cannot help me carry it cuz its too heavy. thats when i called in for the big guns, AXL!!!!!

haha so i call up axl and im like hey what u doing and hes like looking for food and i was like when your done with that can u help me carry a table out of the garage and hes like yea sure do u have anything to eat and im like naw not really just cereal with no milk.. if u bring your own milk then ya its all good hahah. and hes like mmmkay u go fruit? and im like naw and hes like k imma bring strawberries ill be there in a bit ill call u when im outside

*ring ring ring* "eyy im outside" and im like kk *hangup*

axl walks up to me "eyy if u backtrack you'll notice a trail of stawberries" and im like "why?" and hes like "cuz i was eating them while i was on my way to your house" haha im like wow u would. soo yea he did bring the milk and left me three strawberries :D yummm! had my morning strawberries and axl had his cereal. time to get busy on the garage.

Garage Cleanup
soo it was kinda hard bringing that glass table upstairs it was heavy. buh we got it done :D yeeeeyaaaaa now all thats left is moving that other stuff. in a matter of 30-45 minutes we had the garage pretty much cleared. it was pretty grosss seeing all the spiderwebs and dead spiders and this huge spider *chills down my back* im scared of spiders buh i dont freak out like axl says so. He says "at least you dont have a phobia. like its good that you dont run away or like to scared to get close to one" and im like true true. :) so yea we got that shit done and all i needed to do now is move that van so i can put my car in the garage :D yaayyy!

when we finished the garage axl had to go back to school for class. so i bring him to school.

RCC Moval:

i walk axl to class and i pick some bottles off the ground and stuff and inside trash cans :) i was planning on studying for spanish buh then when i walked out of the hall i saw black smoke pretty interesting. looked like a fire. Anyways i pretty much got sidetracked and i ran into christian and miguel. it was funny cuz miguel was trying to get some girls number and he was like "eyy what you doing tonight?" and she was like "Not YOU!" hahaha anyways miguel left us for "house" its a middle college thing and me and christian ended up chilling for a bit and then we ended up going to that park next to rcc with some juniors from middle college highschool program. I remember one of them was named arianna. she seems kinda wierd haha buh shes chill. soo yea were like messing around at the park then the middle college kids had to go to class so now it was just me and christian. and i was sitting on something then noticed a paper bag in the air flying higher and highere buh swirling in the air. then christian is trippin out. "Its a tornado!! a tornado is going to start! im scared! haha then we felt the wind pick up and we looked at each other and was like o: haha i jumped down grabbed my back pack and me and christian stepped out of the park and right when we got off the park we saw a dust devil form in the middle of the park and just kick up all the wood chips. :o

we were like good thing we left :D and so we started walking back to rcc and ran into christina Pham. HI CHRISTINA! BYE CHRISTINA haha i told her that it was axl who said HI CHRISTINA and she was like Ohhh haha that day i was going to super target. and then we parted ways. :D then we met up with axl and walked back to the front and ran into graham. then we started all talking and then jose came through then he left then graham left then patrick came then christian was like ohh i think thats my ride and so he started to leave then patrick then me and axl were like okay lets go. then we run into christian and were like wtf and hes like i thought that was my ride nvm hahah. so he ends up walking us to my car and while hes walking us he gets picked up.

sooo i told axl domo is at seven eleven. so on we go to domo!

DOMO mission:

For all who dont know "DOMO CUPS at SEVEN ELEVEN"
Anyways we got there and i thought it was only a dollar. buhhh its actually a dollar for the drinks buh the domo cup u pay seperate. -_- lammmme. anyways i decided to get the domo ice coffee. mhmmmm i mixxed the vanila with mocha :D yummmy it was sooo bomb. Axl got the big bite hot dog :D that was good to. buh yea heres a lil story....

I was buying the drink and the guy was like ohh u can get a straw if u want and i was like "a dommoooo straw?" and hes like no no u have to pay for that its not free (arabian middle eastern voice) haha i can tell hes kinda lowkey mad cuz that whole time i thought they were free as long as u buy something from seven eleven. hahah goshhh so

got the cup by the way :D yaaaay
mission complete :D

without the cap
Photobucket

with the cap
Photobucket

Fresh and Easy:
so after biting into that hotdog axl bought i felt like buying some groceries and making some dinner :) so me and axl went to fresh and easy and looked around. we saw the fresh fruits vegies yum chicken and all that shit. buh when we hit the bread i was like "PITA BREAD! axl lets make mediteranean food!" and hes like okay and im like shit like this and we found "mediteranean pizza" haha then axl looked up recipes on his phone and we searched for the ingredients. we found the pita bread the cheeses but we couldnt find everything plus we didnt have enough. so we just bought the feta cheese and some asiago cheese thing and pita bread from fresh and easy then we went to the military base's grocery store called the commisary and bought spinach, artichoke heart, and tomato then we went home to cook it.

heres our creation :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

fyi it was bomb :D
bombest Mediterranean food made by me and axl :D

ohh today i had work buh they called me and told me its slow so they dont need me to come in. :( im sad sorta buh not really



wellll time to study spanish

No more spanish
buh thought id share this cuz it made me laugh.

sooo me and my sister were checking her myspace cuz she got a new comment OOoooOoOOO. haha and then iclick preview comment and this is what appears.

"STOPIN BY TO SHOW SOME LOVE THANKS FOR THE ADD"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hope you guys enjoyed
Peace<3

No comments:

Post a Comment