Friday, October 2, 2009

Monday 9/28/09

sooo today I wake up planning to go to the gym early start actually keeping up with a workout schedule. Turns out I wake up at seven as planned. Then lazyness strikes head and tells me "marc laying in bed feels sooo good doesnt it?" and im like "yesssss!" then i end up sleeping in till sometime i forgot.... so i wake up

"FUCKKKK it feels soo good i dont want to get up buh fuck i need to get the fuck up" sooo i continue to lay in bed then i get a text and im trippin. "fuckkkk now imma get up now cuz someone is texting me"

I look at my phone and it says "New Message"
so i touch "VIEW" and its from mimi lopez and im like "?" hahaha

then i read and it says "Marc do you have class?" and im like "naw not till like 11:41" and shes like "do you have a working printer?" and im like "yes" then shes like "...mhmm can u pick me up after your class i need to print stuff out for this report. sorry! (and she does these weird faces that i forgot how she makes buh yea)

soo yea I run for a bit then I clean up some of the car cuz I got some shit on the windows then I get ready go to math class.

Math Class:
Easy, short, and we got out fifteen minutes early according to mimi

"eyy im outta class"
"what really? thats like fifteen minutes early"
"yea i know she let us out early. btw im on the way"
":o"

soo yeaaa I pick up mimi then we drive to mahhh crib

Mahh House NIGGA!:
soo were now at my house and it was kinda awkward cuz my dad arrive at the same time hahaha. and it was funny cuz mimi was all scared she was like "what do i say?!?!?!" and when my dad asked her what are her plans after school she was like (whisper voice) "what do i tell him" haha and i was like "tell him what your plans are" and she was like "ummm i dont know yet" ahahha then we start walking up the stairs and shes like "did i do alright?" haha and im like u did fine dont trip"


Print time:

so now mimi is on the comp and she ends up myspacing first. then she finally pulls up her shit that she needs to print out. while she was doing all this i was laying comfortably on my bed watching her. la da da i sang in my head -__- im bored haha then mimi asks me sorry can i print these pictures? and im like sure go ahead buh idk if itll work cuz we barely have any colored ink.

soo i check the pictures that she wanted to print out and notice that its fine because all of the pictures mostly are black and white. soo i give her the greeen light and she's like ummm i dont know how to print it haha so i get up and do it then shes like can u just do it then. and im like fine. so the first picture comes out and as im busy like a bee get these things to print out i turn around and see her blowing on the picture..... i give her a "?" and she gets all self conscious haha and starts being mean to me... sooo when another picture comes out i look at her and start blowing on it in front of her and she gets all mad. then im like fine how bout this and i hold it up to the ceiling fan and she gets more mad.

so yea we get that shit done then she pastes it onto her board. wait she doenst have a board yet so we go to walmart and get her a board

After walmart she posts it on the board buh im hungry sooo were downstairs. shes doing her report thingy and im making quesadillas!!!! :D yay!!! :D super cheeeese.

I WAS HUNGGGRY NIGGA!!! RAWRRRRRR

Anyways I made us quesadillas haha and i tried to make em all pretty by cutting em into thirds like they do at taco bell. hahaha it was harddd! buhhh idk mimi didnt say anything about it haha. so i geuss it sucked. ohh well. sooo she finished up her thang while i cooked then we went back to my room and we chilled for a bit and she remembered shit i need a title haha and all her shit covers the poster theres like no room for a title so she decides to ghettoly draw it out onto the poster. haha suppper ghetto anyways
she finished then we headed to vista del lago to get that shit turned in.

VISTA Del LAGO:

as we roll into the school mimi keeps telling me how everyone keeps looking at my car and that she feels cool riding in my car cuz everyone keeps looking at us hahaha. well yea mimi is funny we roll up right into kristheo, sam, and the crew and kris and sam are super surprised and the first question they say is "where the hell were u mimi" haha and sam comes up to me asking me "heyyy what u guys do?" hahaha

"nothing foo nothing" hahah

soo yea im like talking to sam and kris then kris leaves and then mimi asks me to walk with her to go turn in her project thing and im like sure :D sooo we walk through vistas halls then to the room and she turns in the project and the teacher is like "what hwhat is this?" hahah and mimi is all like its its my thing " haha and the teacher is like "the report needs to be on it and the title ohhh fix the title" hahaha something like that and she also said something about the report part being tooo long.

:O wow. haha

Poor mimi she worked soo hard on it and the teacher was like yeaaaa its due tomorrow too. haha poor mimi hahaha

soo yea mimi is bummed then as we walk out of the school we go to her locker and she does her thang then we go back to my car and i bring her home.


Afterwards i go to work and then i do my spanish homework and then i sleep. :D

PS MIMI smelled BOMB

the end

Hope you guys enjoyed :)
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment