Monday, October 19, 2009

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Sooo today....

I woke up this morning round 8am and i was hoping to get started on swapping my chrome rims out and putting on my new wheels with some lowering springs :D

yeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaa.

so yea anyways it turns out Chris the homie that was going to help me out with em was laggin cuz we needed tools and shit. soooo basically i spent the whole morning trying to find someone with the tools me and chris needed to get the job done.

so while i ran out of resources to contact i asked chris if he could hit up any of his homies. sooo i waited and while i waited i played the drums to this SONG :D


soo yeaaa i love this cover :)

soo yea it was hella laggin. so i went to math class. After math class i chilled with axl for a bit at schoool contemplating on how to get this shit done. UGHHH it was killing me inside to think that i might not be able to get this shit done cuz everyone i was hitting up couldnt supply me tools :( danggg even axl.... ohhh well haha thats what i get for not having mofucking tools right?

so i went back home and the tide started to turn. chris tells me that jaime will lend us his tools and stuff. soo yess we got the greeeen light and soo we bust the mission: NO mo CHROME

The Game Plan:
First of all I dont have tools at my house. sooo me and chris decided to work on my car at jaimes house so if we ever need a new tool we wouldnt have to worry because we were at jaimes house. so thats where we did the work.. or at least half of it

haha turns out we were fucking noobs and spent like 3 hours working on the front springs and tires. dammmm then it got dark and cold and we got hungry soooo we decided to pack the tools and tires and headed to my house. if you were wondering how i transported the tools tires and rims with chris in my car.... fyi i brought the camry haha we convoyed it with the camry being our supply car :D
haha

soo yea then we got to my house ate pizza rolls. ALL OF EM! ARGHH! thennn we set out into the garage and finished up the rear :D

sooo now were done and were driving back to jaimes house to return the tools. then we started hearing noise from my front left strut. and we were like uhhh ohhh spaghettio. haha jk buh we were like shiitttt,, hmmmm maybe the strut needs tightening. soo i pulled over into the walmart parking lot and me and chris are working on it like right there and this black nigga comes up to us wearing blue DC sweater and a blue shirt. and he goes.

(by the way during this whole entire conversation me or chris never looked at him)
"eyyy wassup!"
"nothing"
"u having some car problems"
"yea sorta"
"Ohhh...(long pause)....Where u from?"
"(confused slowed voice) Movalll?"
the black boy jerks his body towards chris and says
"yoo boy where u from?"
and chris says
"moval"
then he says
"eyy this here is thirty cripts"
and he does this gesture and me and chris just keep working. haha and then two minutes later we wer like the fuck was that? did he just throw up gang signs what the fuck.

soo yea dropped off the tools at jaimes. dropped off the jacks at adrians house. dropped off chris home. visited my cousins and now im home
:D

satisfying day im sooo happy i changed my rims. will post pics up later once i clean my car :)

hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment