Thursday, October 15, 2009

Too busy for Blogspot -__-

LAME!!!!!!


Anyways todayyyy i cleaned my room my bathroom and my car :D wassssup!
and then i went to school and axl called me told me it was cancelled i was like "HELLL YEAH!!!" so i got in the car drove home then kristianne hit me up soo i went and picked her up from valley and then we went back to my house and chilled.

she made me play the drums for her and make her hot cocoa... and btw she said i suck at drumming. which i do believe ohhh well :D haha practice practice practice...


WORK:

i had millions of deliveries today. actually like five. haha it was fun. :D i GOT MADDDD TIPS Today. two five dollar tips. two three dollar tips. and one three dollar tip CASH MONEY! :D i made bank today and they made me stay till closing. soo instead of working two hours i got FIVE! yeahhh that makes up for all those hours they cut me this week. fucking bastards.

soo yea

thats my day. time to go to sleep i gots to wake up early tomorrow and cram study my psychology book into my head and ace that mofucking test :D yay!

Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment