Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Friday July Third

Crazier asss mother fucking nighttttt

all I remember is that we went to jose's brothers party and dre got some drink from me and axl.... just a cup. i dont remember what we mixed buh it was enough to fuckkkk dre up hahahaha

soo yea we chillen in the back yard and mariah and dre are tipsy as fuck hahah. mariah starts confessing her love ________ hahahah and dre is being his normal irritated anger mad drunk hahaha. oO OHHHHH not good. so me and axl decide to bring em home..... and sooo we decide to go to my house first sooo i can pick up the camry and bring dre home. sooo we go to my house then sam needs to go home sooo axl leaves me and mariah in front of my house. Dre goes with axl....
hahah


then they come back and marissa is with them too im like what the fuckkk. wow...
soo yea ummm me and axl tried to sober dre up buh he started getting mad at why were trying to sober him up and that were looking out for the wrong person... me and axl are like what the fuck and wow. hahah :o buh yea basically dre was drunk asss fuckkkk hahah and didnt know or had no control of what he was saying or what he was trying to say.... and it climaxed to the point where axl just headbutted dre to the front lawn haha My Front Lawn fyi :D hahaha

now Im like omg i gottta get these two seperated before they fuck each other up. i was scared cuz axl was totally sober and he got hot headed like out of controllll he slammed my door and started walking up and down the sidewalk ready to start putting in work on dre.... It gave me enough time to think how to handle the situation before it gets worse..... mariah and marissa are just watching btw..... and i tell axl with all my confidence and tried to sound mad "AXL! TAKE A WALK!" hahaha and it worked... axl toook a walk and dre got up and tried to fight axl and I kept pushing him in the opposite direction.. omg.... it was crazy axl was bout to beat the fuck out of dre and dre was ready to go in and take the beating hahaha. buh yea

sooo i pushed dre down in the opposite direction of axl... and he was talking his bullshit and then for some reason i broke down and cried saying "CUZ I DONT WANNA FUCK YOU UP MANNNN! Cmon we dont wanna FUCK you Up for being stupid so were trying to look out for you."
and dammm i just had this crazy asss break down... and i cried... i havnt cried like that ever since i was in a reallll serious relationship hahaha wow. i felt like a bitch crying hahaha and yea then dre finally snapped out of it his eye was fuckked up and then i brought him home... I also brought mariah and marissa

crazy assss day

actually night

buh yea afterwards i talked to axl about all that had happened that night with dre once i dropped everyone offf.... then we busted a mission to mcdonalds to get our minds offf some things. haha wow

Mcdonalds:

soooo we went to the mcdonalds in mission grove by the theatres in riverside cuz it was open... it was super fail there service sucked balls. wow i asked for two small fries they gave me one i was like wow.... and i was like i want my small fries and they charged me up for it. i was pissed buh i wanted my small fries... :D yeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa that was horrible service though on the reels


that was basically it though :D

hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment