Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thursday July 2nd

Wow its been like forever since this day. I barely remember shit :D sooo here it goes.....


The Day:
I think it was boring. dont remember much. I talked to dre online through aim. stupid ass mother fucking conversation as fuck :] hahaha love you dre HAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :o buh yeaaaa ummm after aim I got ready to go to church and play the drums for the Lifeteeennnn Choir for this youth camp thing that my church has tried out this year. sooo yeaaaaaa we were fail hahah buh at least we were there.

This day was pretty lame and to make it even lamer we played pretty darn wack at church :[ haughhhh well at least I thought it was weak :\ buh yeaaaa then michael told me about the info about this party that melissas brother cousin or relative of some sort was having hahaha and it turns out that we can roll through... me axl and michael.... poor dre couldnt gooo cuz melissa said there was too many guys and that she doesnt even know dre.... "sorry dre" soooo me & michael after choir practice (cuz we had choir practice after the mass) OHHHH and Marc showed up to practice hehe hahah hahah muahahaha heheh ahaha and yea ummm thennnnn


me and michael went and picked up axl and then we went to melissas.

Melissas:
well it wasnt really melissas. fuck i dont fucking remember shit. All i know is that i got fucked up. hahaha the drunkest ive ever been like fo real. hahah there was this girl named jenny or something and i took a shot for her. i took a shot for axl and i took a shot for me hahaha and i had two beers and two mixed drinks. one of them tasted nasty i think it was jack daniels and something else. it tasted like medicine hahah so i was like eewwwwwwww :D with a smile on cuz i was fuckeeeed up. hahah buh uhhhh i think i had coke and capt morgan omffff. ohhhhh yea i had jacks with coke also. that shit tasted like medicine. well yea ummm it was funny cuz i was fucked up and then they bought some hot wings from wing stop and jenny was like this one is hot and i was like idc im hungry and sooo i ate it and i was like "FUCKKKK THIS SHIT IS HOTTTT!!! WHY IS IT SOOO HOT!" and axl was like "dude its cuz your drunk" and nooooo it was fucking hot axl hahahahah he realized it too after he had his.... it was FIRE!!!! then Jennny was like teasing me and saying that i was a pussy man fuck her hahaha. I was hitting on her the whole night it was comedy and i remember i asked her to take a picture with me and i think his name is Fernando? yeaaaa anyways this guys Fernando.... correct me if im wrong haughhhhhhh!.... was like "eyyy jenny JB wants a picture with you" and axl was like whats JB? hahaha Jailbait homie hahah buh yea then axl was like slapping me and michael hard on the head. hahah that shit was funny axl was like marc imma slapp u alright and i was like "fuck sigh alright" and hed hit me and i would be all numb hahahah i was taking hits like no tomorrow. haha jenny slapped me too :D

dayyyummm we got fucked up that night axl. it was funny cuz Kevin axls cuzin asked me... "since your drunk marc.. honestly are you gay?" and i was like "helll nawwwwwwwwww!!"


omg crazy night


there was more buh I forgot :D


Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment