Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tuesday June 30th

Dayyyyummm

Woke up super late... I think. Its been two days since this day buh I remember it pretty well :D

Soooo here we gooo :D

haha ahhh I just remembered that I woke up early that day. nevermind I didnt wake up late. :D haha I woke up early and I tried to run buh then my fatass stopped at five minutes and started eating cereal haha. It wassss soo bomb. I had kix :D "kid tested mother approved" FUckkk yeeeaaaa it is :D. yee yeee soo I felt pretty fat for failing to run in the morning sooooooooo ummm I was like omfffff I could jerk for excercise hahaha. so me and my sister went up stairs and I played some "dump it" rude boyz and "im still poppin" YG :D ommffffff those my jerking jams now haha (at this time I didnt know the titles to theses songs. I was just playing em from this jerking video that ive seen).

soooo I was basically jerking all morning and smellled like BODY ODOR. haha. then I was like man I gots to go out there and do some primerica banging :D. So I hit up Dre and ask him if he wants to go out and prospect with me. For those of you who dont know what prospecting is... its when you go up to strangers and invite them to your company's opportunity night. welll its actually more to that buhhhh thats kinda what it is. hhaha

so yea I got freshed out and headed out to dres house.
When I got there I put on dre's white skkinnies :D omffff. bexy :D yup yup then we jerked a lil bit then we stopped cuz I was getting all sweaty and dre still needed to do his hair. haha. sooo yea :] then dre was like I found one of the songs and I was like foreeal? and he was like yea I have the other one too but its bad quality. I just pulled the music from the video. and I was like ohhh.

Then I spent all the time dre was getting ready to find out the title of the first song of the video....



omfff soooo I finally found it cuz I read like all their comments for it. omfff then I told dre and he was like HOggg and then he dowloaded it. Now we were ready to dippppp

Buhhhh it was lame cuz I brought the camry sooo we felt all lame hahaha. Dre was like "I feel lame in the camry cuz well be bumpin this shit and everyone will be looking at us and shit and then see that were in a camry hahahah" I was like I KNOW!

SOooo we dipp off to I dont know buh we ended up going to target offf of day street and I tried prospecting there. :D it was super hard for me just as it is hard for dre to ask about condoms haha.

TARGET:
walked around an I finally got the nerves to talk to this random guy. haha OMfff and i got his number successs. :D hahah Not FAILLL buh yea then I met up dre next to the condoms and he wanted to know the diffence between the "exctasy" condoms (i think i spelled it wrong. watever haha :D buh uhh

Dre didnt want to ask the guy in the target pharmacy about it. He was kind scurrred or felt awkward about it.... so I did it and he was like I cannot give you any consultation on this product because im not the pharmacist. and I was like I just want an opinion because they pretty much say the same thing between the two products except this one says "Ecstasy" and this one doesnt. i think the other one said intense ribbed and the "ecstasy" one said ultra ribbed.... buh yea right then and there haughhhhhhhhhh the pharmacist came and we were able to get some professional advice. she was talking about well their both made out of latex so your still getting the same protection... I think that its just to sell the product.... ummm hahah soooo me and dre were like "should we get it" and we start walking to the cashier with the box of condoms in my hand and then we were like nawwwwwww haha and we set it up in the makeup aisle then we dip to carls junior cuz I told dre if i ask about the condoms then you have to buy me a sandwhich and he was like where and I was like at carls... A spicy chicken sandwhich. :D yeeeeeyaaaaaaaa so we dip to carls. :D


Carls Jr.:

omffff was bomb we got two spicy chicken sandwhiches with jalepenos :D then we got one six piece chicken stars with every kind of sauce anddddd we got 1 medium fries. OMFFFF it was bomby.. then rj called for some primerica shit FUCK PRIMERICA haha. I was like watever. He was trying to get me to go to anaheim tonight just for attendence even though I have no one to bring to the oppotunity night. Dre was like mannn thats like a waste of gas for you to go all the way over there for basically nothing. Rj sounds dummbbb hahah trying to make you feel bad (pudge voice) "its your business do whatever" haughhhhhh well watever I made that decision that I wasnt going to go over there. haha soo yea we didnt go..

Then as we just finished out food and piled up our mess into one spot Tiffannaayyyyy came and godoy and that other girl i dont know her name hahaha. and tiffannayyy had some "wet coupons" according to dre hahah. sooo yeee we randomly seee tiffanny and company haughhhhhhhhhh at carls jr. we talk for a lil bit about the coupons and wow these coupons are soo wet hahah and then me and dre dipppp.

McDonald Fail:
so we went to mcdonalds cuz marissa said she was working and dre wanted to see her awwwwwww :] soo we go to the one on Alessandro cuz thats the one shes been tell us she worked at. we go inside haha and theres this black hes like "eyyy you guyz bruthers?" and im like no and hes like "cousin? partners?" and im like yeeeea partners hahaha and he was like aight aight

then we make our way to the cashier and we dont seee marissa. dre was like where the helll is she at? I thought shes working cashier today? haughhhhhhhhhh well yea we order something anyways.. dre gets a vanilla hazelnut McCafe and I get a fruit n yogurt parfait YUM :D. dres vanilla hazelnut McCafe was bombyyyyy :D sooooo after we bought the stuff dre was like faillllll. Marissa works at the one up in mission grove I was like FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK hahah FailLLLLLL soooo we were like FAILLLLL hahah and then we head over to nurrrys so i can get my hair did


Nurry's hair salon:

soo yeaa I get my hair did by Johnathan.... not sure how he spells his name buh yeaaaa ahahah. that shit was pretty comedy cuz he would shampoo my head with this brand called tee tree shampooo something like that hahaha. it feel soooooper bomb. like u know how winterfressh feeels in your mouth.... well this shit is basically winterfressh on your HEAD. FUCKK yeaaa hahaha. johnathan in his gay voice was like "look at you getting all excited. its just shampoo" ahahaha and I was like "this shit is bomb though. I only pay the ten bucks for the hair wash and not for the haircut" seriously though that shit was bomby.... then we met the new guy that works there... and dre was talking about how its such a small world cuz his lil brother or something is talking to a girl that he used to talk to. and that he knows him cuz Jose sanchez used to get his cuts from him.... hmmm idk something like that

haha buh yea ummm this shit was comedy talking haughhhhhnky to Johnathan. hahah I called johnathan JOHN haughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that shit was comedy hahah and me and dre started calling each other haughhhnky names "you freak of nature" "nature of havoc" hahaha then JOhnathan was like i named my dogg havocc hahaha we were like haughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaha then me and dre were like "sick em havoc" "sick em spike" "sick em T-bone" haughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg that was like the haughhhhnkiest weve ever been around Johnathan haha.

Misssion Lakewood:

so me and dre decide to go visit this girl named Allyson up in lakewood cuz thats where she lives... since we didnt go to primerica. sooo we called her up and asked her if she was down to chill tonight like around 9pm haha and she was like yea sooo we went to my house changed up some clothes and freshened up a bit. then dre was like Marc lets go to tyler and get your vneck at H&M and i was like alright we gots to dip then. so we dip in the MR2 spyder going 90 average on the freeway towards tyler...

When we get there I spot out these girls who just found parking and decide to park next to them since there was parking there.... so we roll through right next to them and break there necks hahah it was pretty gay cuz then we we realize we parked on the wrong side of the mall cuz we had to walk all the way to the other side to goooo to H&M haha it was funny cuz we ran there looking all stupid. and we ran especially passed the At&T booth cuz there was someone working there that i didnt want to see me.... SO I RAN PAST THAT SHIT hahaha.

Once we got to H&M Dre got the shirt I put it on in the fitting room. Perfect fit. just the way I like it :D then in front of the guy who works in the fitting room we Pulll the price tag and say "alright lets go" sooo we go to the line and line up. Im all wearing the shirt im bouts to buy haha and when we finally get to go buy it the lady bitches at us saying that were not suppose to be doing that. and were like whatever. we pay for the shirt and dippppp.

so now were on our way to Lakewood... average speed 100mph. fuckkkkk imma die one of these days...

buh yeaa we got there in a jiffy haughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :] it was chilll. i jerked for her hahaha and dre drove the spyder around while me and her talked about her moving to the PI. I have some pics buh ill post emmm later.


Racing Back to Moval:

sooo now me and dre are on our way home from lakeside and we hit the freeeway top down haha. :] cuz thats how we doooo and im fucking dipping like averaging 95 mph and tops is like 100. buh thennnn like I geuss I pissed off this jetta and this range rover cuz afterwards I start slowing down cuz of traffic and these guys are alll up on my asss and im like okay calm down. and this nigga in the range rover drives right passt uss once he has the opportunity. mannnn i broke sooo many laws that night. "dont cross over double solid yellow lines (switched lanes in the carpool lane) hahah and obey the speed limit shit we were hitting 120mph omgggg buh yeaaa soooo i was racing this range rover and this jetta starts doing the same thing that the range rover was doing so i was like whatever lets gooo the freeway is clear so i gun it and my car is all slow. we started at one hundred mph and then after i hit 120 mph he passed me up and i was like hahahaha cuz he had to super break hard cuz we hit traffic. Now it became a traffic race. and i started to lose him buh then i went right to the slow lane cuz there wass no cars there then i gunned it and saw an opening to the carpool lane. it was pretty tight buh i had a small car. i had to cut in between twoo cars to get in and thats what i did and the jetta got stuck behind in traffic. After that the range rover caught up and we started racing again. buh he couldnt hang and got off the freeway hahaha.

Early Morning:
dayummm so we get back to moval super early but everything in moval is closed at this time.. so i drive around cuz dre doesnt want to go home yet. then i randomly go to hooters then i drive behind the building and keep going till im behind wickes furniture also. we decide to randomly do a photoshoot cuz i was feeling the spot so we do. Pictures are on my myspace. hahah. :D

then I try drifting omfff i almost crashed haha buh it was intense and it made me realize how easy it is to do this :D
Donuts in the Mr. 2



yeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
then we went to the gas station... club shell? anyways i got dre a mucho mango and then we went to his house and uploaded the shit while we ate famous amos cookies and milk and chipps :D

Hope you guys enjoyed
Peace <3

1 comment:

  1. WOW DUMASS ITS LAKEWOOD. NOT LAKESIDE LOL hogg tho. :D

    ReplyDelete