Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Im feeeling something meaningfull today

deep thoughts deep thoughts

Absolutely right now.... thoughts that are running through my mind. BLOG MARATHON. hahah besides that im apparently super duper happy. Why? I have no reason to be happy. I think the music im listening to is making me feel this way haha. which is kinda ironic because they like break up songs like kinda depressing songs ummm. i dont know :D hahah buh u can peep em on my myspace. they the first two songs on my playlist :D yeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaa. soooo yeaaaa.

sooo yeaaa i felt like writing something meaningful. As of right now im currently texting Mariah Archibeque hahah. shes cool. I told her i was happy today for no reason and she was like "I lovee lovee lovvee those days haha (: there the best.."

and im like right? hahah in my head i said something different when i texted her.

buh yeaaaa

ummmm
hmmm

dammmm I read this article from this news magazine titled "Why do we rape, kill and sleep around?" and it was really interesting.....

RAPE

old thinking: "men who rape produce more offspring, ensuring the survival of their DNA-including the rape gene"
New thinking: "rapists were often ostracized or killed and their offspring abandoned"

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

theres more
tell you guys later


PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment