Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 17th 2009

Big Sis's Birfday Party :D

Photobucket

WOOT WOOT

Morning:

Woke up with my dad screaming in my face. "wheres the eclipse marc. lets go pick it up!!" i was like "Dad we left it at the shop for the new mechanics to check it out today." and he was like "well I need to get my signs out of the car" and i was like "zzzzzzz" hahahaha and he was like "help me clean up the garage.... MOVE YOUR CAR!!" and I was like "arghhhhh alright"

so I get out of bed stumbling. I was still sleepy as fuckkk holding onto the railing of the stairs and walking my ass down. I drive the spyder out of the garage and my dad keeps yelling at me and instructing me to find stuff for him. I was irritated and needed to eat and shit... so I did. :D I took a long ass shit in the bathroom. only because I was reading interesting stuff about sex and stuff in the cosmopolitan magazine hahaha. OHHHH and we just got some Elle magazine today with miley cyrus on the front cover.

Her picture was kinda icky. I only liked like one of them..

buhhhh anyways today was my sisters bday party... I cleaned up the oil spills in the garage so that people can get their ping pong on safley :D or beer pong :D hahaha

besides the drama that happened before the party heres what some peopple missed out on :D

The Party:

Im sorry for the poor videos. I had some drank :D hahahah

sooo party.. welll it came off chill and stuff everyone eating spaghetti and fried chicken just how they do at Jollibee hahah :D. thats how we do hahah "22 what it do" haha that was the theme for tonight hahaha my sister is stupid. buh yea ummm it was chill everyone ate then started getting they sip on... haha it was comedy I had to bust out missions to get michael melissa and axl drank haha. they all thought i was drinking that shit and that i was lieing pshhhhh whatever. buh heyyyy i took a shot of petrone with some salt and lemon for my sister's bday. she took that shot with me. it felt nice like brother and sister kinda shit... like Awwww cute stuff kinda moment haha :D love my sister buh yea i took a shot of that petrone and i was zoning. blame it on the a a a a a alcohol. jk :D haha then robin and then finished making my drinks for axl and michael and melissa.

give my sister a kiss




Beer pong:

was crazy. I cant believe me and melissa kept up with michael and axl.. we were horrible. there was a time where we didnt hit shit hahaha. like we went through a fucking drought or something. :D fuck me and melissa lost though and i drank.. i think i did... i think i drank most of the beer that axl and michael made haha. they had two and we had one. pretty close buh whatever. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket




Stripper!!!

by this time everyone had some drinks and was buzzed sooo everything was funn hahaha. mannnn that sounds super bad. buh yea my sister paid for a stripper to party with us.. Dayyyyummmm she was sooo fucking fine I woulda been super hard if i was my sister. My sister got like all these moves put on her. it was sexy buh man what the fuck man thats my sister hahaha everyone kept telling me "dooooode thats your sister" and i was like "dude thats my sister!!!!" hahah my mom was like super pissed.... especially when the stripper pulled my sisters shorts down a bit and put whoop cream on each cheek then down her butt cheeks and started licking it off her cheeks ommmmgggg :o hahahah RAWWWWWWW!!!! dre and jp shuai fady carmen and irwizzle saw. that shit was rawwww haha my mom stopped it right there. buh the show continued and there was like some other shit. she took off her titie holster and her panty and started grinding up on my sister. omffff crazy and raww man that shit was OMG :o wow


Like everyone was saying "thats your sister" hahahahah

AFterwards:

dancing, jerking celebrating with cake and rap session :D


Photobucket

Ohhh yeaaa by the way. after the dancing the jerking and celebrating. me michael and axl layed out on my driveway looked up at the stars and took turns rolling over each other hahahah

pics :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
omffff <3




videos:D

sisters lapdances


happy birthday pt1


happy birthday pt 2


birthday chant


rap session pt1


rap session pt2


rap battle









OHHH yea and this was my dad laying on the ground cuz he said that it was cooler. me and my sister found him like this when we finished our party supply run :D

Photobucket

tonight was one hell of a night :D
Ohh yea me and axl had a shot of yager together :D good shit nigga :)
<3


Hope you guys enjoyed
Peace <3





No comments:

Post a Comment