Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wednesday July 1st

WTF?

Sooo I wake up early buh then go bak to sleep cuz im tired as fuckkk. hahah then I wake up and hear Blase crying and Moaning downstairs. Im laying in bed thinking "what the fuck did this nigga do this time to get in trouble" hahah sooo im like sighing thinking "what time is it?" then I pick up my phone and look at the time. Then I read it to myself "12:02pm" "FUCKKKKK niggga" hahah

I went downstairs to go check out what happened to Blase. My sister was like "Blase got mad at me cuz he wanted to go play with his friends (the triplets next door) but I didn't let him cuz I told him that he needed to finish his food." and she was like "then this foo tried to be all tough and what not and freaking was following me and i was like 'Blase what are you doing' and he turned around quickly like to get away and ran his head into the wall and started crying" hahaha I was like "Wow really Blase? wow" then I pointed and laughed at him. Blase was like "hisssss... HIsssss" "I hate you"

haha well yea then I toook the spyder out and washed it. It took a while and once I was finished it was like 1:40pm and I was like "ohhh shit I think I need to be at laras house for her debut practice at 2pm and axl asked me for a ride last night. hmmmmmm" soooo while I was trying to hurry up and get ready lara calls me and reminds me that the practice is at 2 and that axl is already there and im like "whoooo.. fo sho :D" haha sooo yea ummmm I continued where I left offf....getting my clothes ready and all the good stuff. Then my cousin calls me lost in San Bernardino asking for directions to the Metrolink station in San Bernardino. im like "OMG" haha.

Soo that takes up like most of my "getting ready time" buhhh I had to help out my cousin :] Im there for my fam whenever they need that help :]

sooo I finally get ready and dip to Lara's

DEBUT PRACTICE:
soo were learning this dance for lara's debut. Fuck I dont even know the name of the dance. whatever... it seems really easy. It is easy buh dayyyyuuuuummmm its fucking fast. hahah Like it throws me off. hahah I need more practice. :] I met my partner for the dance :] that was cooo. and hmmm I partnered up with toni once she left and we couldn't dance for shit cuz I kept messing up and everytime I messed id be like "fuck... Shit.. FUck ... FUck... shit.... awww fuck me!" hahaha and she would just laugh and get thrown off. soo yaaaa. we were baddd. :] buh well get there lara :] Ohhh and Practice was fucking HOT!

oHhh yea hahah we were in the middle of practice and my fatass is trying to eat some popeyes fried/ grilled chicken. hmmmm bomby :] I like soooo yeaaa I was soo happy when we stopped practicing and stuff cuz then I was able to unleash the beast. I grubbbed niggas!!! hahah I had like 3 biscuits, 2 legs and two thighs with two sides of mashed potatoes and 2 sides of brown rice. omffffff I was sooo full then axl and kris wrote all over my arms and gave me a red dot in the middle of my forehead. haha they even played tick tac toe on my arm hahah. :] good shit.

Swimming at pudges:
sooo after laras we got bored and I wanted to swim so I hit up pudge. :] love you pudge soooo yea mariah wants to go buh I brought the spyder sooo me and axl go back to my house and get the camry and then we pick up mariah then go to joses house cuz dre and marissa are just going to chill at his house cuz his peeps are tripping. WOW
soo yea umm when we get there im the only one that swims so im a loner hahaha. in the pool :] buh it was funn :] axl was blowing bubbles while mariah waas texting i dont know her <3 hahah pudge i dont know what he was doing he kept making these deals saying "alright if I hit the nemo ball with this soccer ball mariah, you have to go in the pool naked" and were like alright and pudge takes for ever hahaha you can tell hes soo concentrated on it :D hahah fucking pudge.... he takes forever and still misses hahaha. "close but no cigar" haughhhhhhhhhhh welll yea axls phone died.... ummmmmm takled about stupid stuff like mariah making out with her cousins and then pudge asked axl "who would you rather make out with? Your cousin Kevin or...." then I blurt out "JUSTIN!!!! YouR COUSIN JUSTIN!!" hahahah then axl is like IDONT KNOW ahahaha theyre both gayyyy then axl was like id probably make out with kevin hahaha and i was like "dude I bet he would fucking grab your ass while you guys are making out then finger your butthole" hahahahah wow FUCKING GAY..... then axl was like throwing this marker up onto joses canopy top thing trying to make it come down on Jose but it kept trying to come down on me haha. and you know what it hit me once.... ughhhhh :[

that was when I got out of the pool though when we were doing some of this stuff.
ummmm i think i left my stuff at your house jose :[ gayyynessss.

Frontyard:
for some reason we migrate to the front yard after getting water from jose's kitchen. axl steals a green apple and a red one.. i dont think jose noticed though haha. jk buh he did take a green apple and a red one.. THEY WERE BOMB. :D axl had a couple bites from the green one buh for some reason had a hard time eating it so he gave it too me hhaha. yay you know that apple didnt last very long... by the time i took the last bite axl gestured to me asking for a bite before I finished it :] haha buh then he was like ohhhh nevermind hah soo yea we chilled in front of joses house and freaking Jose was like Lowkey tavi is jacking off right now... Axl gets all interested and looks through the window with jose... turns out tavi wasnt jacking off he was just reading... fucking jose. hahaha Ohhh and this weird asss van drove by fucking weird. well ummmm then we went to dres house cuz we felt like eating quesadillas :D omfff.

Dres house:

so we arrive at dres house marissa and dre are both there and i notice they both have the same sidekick and the same charmm.... awwwwwwwww :] it was an awww moment for me :D hahaha then we got cracking with the quesadillas. mariah cooked em for us :] thank you mariah.. and thank you dre for the ingredients. he hooked us up with soda too :] then we stacked the empty cans on top of each other then put like some full ones on time to try to be hardcore. :D hahah dre got scared so he pulled the full ones down. we even had a full cup of soda on top. :] dayummm then we tried jerking after eating. I jerked alone :[ haha and hmmm I dont know whatelse. talked about david, primerica, other shit, random shit.. fucking... :] wow

10 o'clock Curfew:
soo it was about time for everyone to go home since we all have curfews right? well Mariah needed to be home at ten same with jose and axl hhahaha. sooo we left to mariahs. dropped her off first and then we dropped off pudge, and then I dropped off axl home last.

Axl's house:
that shit was comedy. I video taped basically our whole conversation without axl even knowing. hahaha I kept moving my fingers up and down the screen like I was on myspace or something and he Believed it hahaha or fell for it :D the part that wasnt recorded we talked about axl's laziness and how he knows the problem he has and how he knows the solution to it he just doesnt do it and he was like "man im a horrible person" and we also talked about our passions.. how I have a passion for cars and david with his passion for primerica and how dre has a passion for lil wayne hahahah buh yea hahah ill post the video later.taht vid was comedy. Then Kevin came over and chilled with us. and I watched some pokemon movie <3 omfffff it wwas pretty good :] then I left axls house round 2 and slept at home :]

Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE <3

1 comment: