Monday, June 22, 2009

Absolute MONDAY :D

INTRO: 6/22/09 Sighhh.... with the end of a day comes the start, or beggining of a new day... and that my friends is exactly what happened when I woke up this morning.

MORNING STORY: I woke up at 8:44 a.m. and said "FUCK!" and went back to sleep. Woke up again at 9:12 a.m. and saw Blase smiling at me with the usual scheming grin that he has. I close my eyes for a second and open em up again. He's gone, my sister walks in and shes yapping her mouth talking about something buh im tooo tired to pick up what shes saying. I see her MOVE, towards the comp near the left corner of my room. She makes LOUD NOISES unbearable to sleep through as she BUMPS BLink 182 through the speakers. Im laying in bed saying "fuckkkk I am not going to sleep anymore. Fucking shit! Ohh well I better get up anyways and run... man fuck that ill just clean my car" so thats when I decide to get up buh im tired so I continue to lay in bed. Blase comes back into the room with the music blasting. He's still tired a bit too and he looks at me. Not smiling this time. And I call him over towards me and he comes. and then take him up in the bed with me and I hug him and say good morning. He's like morning and i was like what time did you wake up today. and he was like "30 seconds" and i was like "what? u mean thirty seconds before I woke up" and he nodds and says yesss. haha so I then let him go and I get out of bed. I walk down to the kitchen thinking "What the fuck am I going to eat. I DONT want TO EAT Cereal AGAIN! FUCK" then it hit me...."OHHHH MOM cooked last night"

A spark ignited in my eyes and I began rummaging through my fridge like a hungry racoon digging in the trashcan of the human. "Ahah!!!" I said, "OMFFFFFF my mom Chicken tanola" (its a filipino food :D). omffff I got a bowl put some rice in it and the tanola and mircowaved that shit to perfection. Then I ate it.... more like devoured it. :D haha. and I was satisfied....

I went back up stairs...myspaced.. and to my surprise "OHHHH NEW COMMENTS! YEAAAA!" it killed my happiness when it was only a weak comment from PUDGE... just kiddeng pudge Im Lur Yur. :D (thats how we say ily). He says, "MARC. Im bored lets blog pall" and im like WOW GTFO. not really buh yea something like that. haha then he comments me back, when go to wash MR. 2 :D (my Mr2 spyder), that he is on lockdown. ughhhhh poor pudge I shouldn't have spent sooo much time blogging. Ohhh well :D hehe :] I love you pudge!!!
we wanted to go swimming at his house buh he said that he can't have people over.. awwww poor fella. HAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :o

THE CAR WASH:
So I left Pudge alone on myspace to go wash Mr. 2 right well yea heres the breakdown..
I backed it out of the garage sprayed it down with the hose cleaned up the rims and the car with turtle wax zip wash. :D it works good for five bucks. :] omfff because my car is soo small it doesnt take much soap to wash it. To compensate this problem I ended up washing my car twice... Yup twice.... I love that car. and DAMM it was bexy after the wash. :]

To sum it up
-I washed Mr.2 from the wheeels up
-I washed Mr.2 again from the bottom up
-THEN, towel dried it :D

MISSION: BOOK RETURN
sooo the homie DRE Hogg needed to return his middle college books. OMG right? Anyways being the good friend that I am I hopped in the shower smelled good for him and dressed up for him to "take" him to RCC (Riverside Community College) in Moreno Valley to return his books to Lori. sooo yea I pick him up and were on our way and we seee all these huge police vehicles and start talking honkeyyyy "whoa who robbed a bank?" "wheres the fire at eyyy" HAUGHHHHHHHHHH more of course buh i dont remember...
so we get to rcc with the top down in MR.2 :D yup
we run into shuai and say "what up tho shuaii" and its all chill, and with a quick hello came the quick bye. sooo "BYE" and yea we finish putting up the top and Dre spots out Sandeep and Braulio on the sidewalke in the rcc parking lot. As Dre is telling me this my phone is ringing so im not really paying attention to him and to my surprise its Sandeep. and in my head im like what the fuckkkk. hahah So I pick it up and hes like eyy and im like eyyyy im in the car. I honk my horn. He turns his head and i hear him say something to Braulio "ohhh thats him. hes in the car" and they start walking towards me and dre... :D
me and dre wait.... we get tired of waiting then we start walking towards them. We meet up on the sidewalk a lil bit farther from where they wer posted. and they ask "u have a sociology book we can buy" and were like naw man we borrow all our shit from the middle college office and stuff. and they were lik ohhh well actually sandeep was. Braulio was just posting it. and Sandeep was like where can I Buy a Sociology book and me and dre were like "THE book store" and Sandeep was like "wheres that at" and we were like "oMG over there" then Braulio got into it and was like "OMGGG its like right up there"
haha
me and dre start walking towards the middle college office and say peace out to Sandeep and Braulio and call them RCC NUBs. yup they nooob as fuck. haha

When we got there at the office Plesko's bitch ass bitched that "ohhh Mr. G isnt here you cant bring your books back if lori aint here...la da da... and la da da... even if she was being nice she still sounded like a bitch cuz she a bitch... yup :D
a BITCH!!!!
so me and dre are like WOW so we walk to the bookstore to cop something to drink.... we meet up with braulio and sandeep again. me and Dre buy Hot cheeto puffs, a rockstar Juiced guava flavored and a tropicana lemonade.
all four of us walk back to the parking lot post in under a tree while Sandeep played some weezy and other tracks from his car. It was chilll
our talk had nothing important in it. mostly laughs and giggles about stupid shit. that doesnt make sense or fucking that were sounds. idknow. i just know that looking at us from a distance it was just LAUGHS and GIGGLES. sounds homo right? I think our conversation was homo. I dont remember. fuck...
So Dre started feeling lazy once the conversation died and I had to peer pressure him into walking to the car and taking the bookes to the office so that he can return em cuz mister G was in the office now. yup got that shit done... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Then we headed back to the spyder and Dre made some calls to some shit umm Orthodontists to get a check up on his wrist. soo Dre was talking to this lady making an appointment. She was like "alright the visit will cost 340 something dollars then the xrays will be another like 200 or something then the cast will be like 200 something i was like WOW thats almost a 1000. and I think I forgot other things charged buh DAYUMMMMM thats alot of doughhhh.

Axl Crib:
Me and Dre were Astonished to hear such talk of money so dre called his mom told her wassup and we were on our way to my house till I thought of Axl sooo I went straight to axl's house. hahah
When we got there axl was cleaning his car. The inside not the outside with Armore all. :D yup shit was clean alright :]
me and Dre watched him. Then me and dre started looking up shit on Axl's Uncle's computer laptop :D and me and dre ended up trying to jerk as axl cleaned up his MUSTANG!. then it got all hot and soo Dre took off his weezy shirt and I took off my shirt to show off my six pack ;] haha. Many people can't see it cuz of my hairy belly buh whatever they haters. yup yup we help axl clean his aunties red camry... super cleaned that mother fucker. yuuuup :] then I got hungry and dre was trying to pick up Marissa. He was like "lemme drive your car!. imma just drive it down the street like that guy did and back aight?" and I was like "FUCKKK YOU. your going to try to pick up marissa. He smiles at this comment and says "STOP being a bitch" hahah
I didnt let him drive at all. so we left axls house.

1. I was hungy
2. Dre wanted to pick up marissa
3. I dont have another reason.

buh yea alright. we were thinking about lapping marrisssa on dres lap in the spyder buh then we pass by her house and her peeps are just posting it in the front yard. me and dre were like BERGA!!! so we dipp back to my house which is like down the street and swoop on the camry.
-we pick her up in the camry
-bring her back to my house
-I make a egg and cheese bagel sandwhich shit
-And dre and Marissa say "EWWWWWWWWWWW!"
-Because as I bit into it. the sandwhich POOPED yellow egg yolk.

hahaha

buhh yea then I made my sister one as marissa and dre talk on the round table in my kitchen. I decide to eat the coconut yummm :D and i did so with the help of the homie dre hogg. :D
yuppp
it was bomby. :D
love coconuts haha no homo

After my satisfying meal and treat (coconut) dre wants to go to armandos to eat some carne asada fries. sooo as the good friend I am me dre and marissa go to armandos. haha

HONKEY ALERT!
This event happened on our way to Armandos
we stopped at a redlight, the iris and lasselle intersection, in the left turn lane. If you know this area there are two left turn lanes next to each other. I was in the farthest one to the left.. and next to us was this honkeyyyy in a blue id know civic shit kinda car. haha. buh yea it was funny we rolled up and dre was just making fun of him saying oooooo look at him marissa he checking you out. buh like in dres words "dammmm Marissa you broke his necK" haha then dre kept saying that "Ohhh hes trying to look again marisssa look you broke his neck again" so i purposely match his speed as we accelerate from the intersection and sooo it came the time to part because our next turn was coming up and the randome honky took one last glance at marissa and that was the last of Mr. Honky


Back at BIGGYJIGGY's:

Back at my house Blase was home. We go upstairs me, dre, and marissa. And marissa tells me someone is knocking on my door and I think its my Mr.2 buddy that I invited over so I jump up and look out my window trying to see his car and stuff buh marissa bursts my bubble saying "no its coming from there" and here comes Blase.....
hahaha

Blase likes marissa high key. He kissed her on the lips hahah then after that he got all big headed and tried to tongue kiss her the whole time she was here hahaha. Blase was basically a super cock block for :D hahah
anyways Mr.2 buddy came over and we chilled outside and talked about our cars while dre and marissa were up in my room.

I test drove his car and compared it to mine. fuck man my rims are super heavy. His car felt soooo much lighter. fuck
whatever. :D haha
It was crazy cuz this guy I met him over the forum online and stuff and when we chilled it wasnt awkward at all. It was chill. He followed me to axls house cuz dre told me that axl wanted me to pick him up.
To my surprise axl is not even ready and stuff and is like "ohhh lemme take a quick shower" omgggg fucking dre AXL said that he would call me when he was ready to be picked up DUMBASSSS I love you though. :D u just wanted to get your pipe on i understand :D love your. :D anyways as im waiting for axl and Talking to Chris (Mr2 buddy from the online forum) i get a call from my mother and shes like



"marky, you left the front dooor wide open. Comleetely open. Whos home? marissa and dre? Marc i dont like that. what your doing is not good. its evil marc. pure evil. some tagalog here and there. I dont like treating our house like a motel where you can just leave your friends in here to hook up. thats not good. what your doing is not good. you left the door open."

I was like "okay,....okay.....okay... okay... okay.... okay"

haha like the whole conversation through.
buh yea it got me kinda worried like something happened to dre and marissa. :D


Short:
-me and axl got back to my house while Chris followed
-talked with Chris for a bit then he went home
-went upstairs with axl and chilled with marissa and dre I geuss. haha
-Blase super cock blocked
-Dre gets mad at Blase Blase gets mad at Dre
-they both go home on bad terms because they end up fighting over marissa and the conflict is never resolved
-we bring marissa home
-we bring dre home
-dre couldnt run the mission to carls with me and axl so me and axl go through with it cuz we hungryyy
-finished the day off with carls jr which consisted of 1. six pieces of chicken stars. 2 spicy chicken sandwhiches with jalepenos. a cup of water and two packs of every sauce that they had.


THAT shit was BOMB! :D
I wish you were there dre. WE LOVE YOU
That was the rest of the night pretty much. brang axl home after we ate and then I went home

Hope you enjoyed reading this blog cuz this shit was a bitch to type up..
ONE FUCKING HOUR!!!
FUCk!!!

PEACE <3 :D

3 comments:

  1. o man i have a life kinda this is hella long to read wow marc you had a lot of time in your hands lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i love you nigga

    you wierd ass motherfucker lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuckin hogg. hahahah. bomedy marc. ily.<3

    ReplyDelete