Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday 28th of June

sooooooo ummmm I made primerica plans with Rj today buh since sophie told me last minute yesterday that were playing at church because the other choir that was gooing to sing cannot sing anymore for some reason... so I call up Rj and tell him the situation and how we have to cancel plans today cuz I have to go to church today and that interferes with our plans. sooo yea I cancelled with Rj right when I woke up. now that im basically free till church I hit up axl and tell him wasssup he tells me "eyy come with me to the at&t store imma return my cellphone case" and I was like aight. so i wash my car and then get ready and as im getting ready im strapped on that myspace talking to pudge. I invite him buh he says that he dont have any clothes and he has showered and that hes at his brothers house and i was like aight nevermind then. After that I dip over to axls house cuz im ready :D.
I was trying to hit up dre to see if he can go too buh he never picked up sooo i was like umm okay. soo here i am at axls.

me and axl roll through to the at&t store together cuz supposedly dre is on lock down according to axl hahaha. soooo yeaa we roll through in the spyder top down. FUCK it is hot and shit too but it felt good on the freeway. then once we exit the freeway axl is like Fail. I forgot the case and hes all apologizing and im like dooode its alright. i love driving the spyder hahah more fun cuz were going to thit the freeeway again hahah. and axl laughs and we hit the freeway again get the case then back on the freeway to the fucking AT&T store.

Axl gets his money back and contacts kevin to get him another case at bestbuy sooo hes like umm be here by two. soo were on the way and wre like almost there then axl was likeohhh fuck i forgot that he wanted in n out cuz i told him we were going to get some and i was like aight make the decision now in n out or straight to best buy? and he was like in n out hahaha soooo i enter on the freeway from day street hahah we were like right there at best buy practically then we hit up in n out and get three double doubles and one fries with root beer.

In N Out Drive thruuu
sooo today weve been fucking up. well axl hassss hahaha then I start fucking up. sooo ummm we were in the drive thru and im use to skipping the first window and going straigh to the second one soo as I was coming up to the first window it hit me "oHhh shit the guy told me to roll up to the first window hahah and i suddenly brake and my car is like super far away from the window soooo ummm i have to step out of my car to give him the money then i was like ohhh ummm keeep the change and i start rolling away and he was like Ohh your receit and hahah i was bought to turn aorund and get it buh then he was like fuck it and he just went along with his busy in n out life. hhaha

so we move on to the next window and the girl at the window asks would u like ketchup for your fries. and i got all confused and said some stupid shit. i said something like "ketchup on for, where, what?" and axl was like dude yesss please. just say yesss marc hahaha and i was like yessss hahaha yup yup ummm this just shows how i dont get out much :D hahahah

so we got the in n out and go to best buuy. It takes forever to find axls cousin kevin. then we go to my car and an infiniti g35 rolls up and axl gets all hard seeing it and shit. hahah jk ummm we talk about cars for a while then we talk about some other shit like kevin telling people that he needs to learn how to concentrate his chakra so he can walk on water hahaha. we end up shooting each other in the arm with an airsoft gun then we eat our in n out. :D omfff or did we eat it before then shoot each other in the arm... i dontknow hahaha buh thats what happpend. something like that.

then we rolled out to dres house and chilled with him for a bit and played games on omgpop.com hahah coo coo

then me and axl left and went to starbucks to buy his dad a frap.... he likes it extra thick. it was funny cuz we were watching the girl make it and she was trying to pour that shit into the cup. she looked sooo stupid cuz that shit would pour. ITS THAT THICK!! yup so she grabed like some kind of ladel thingy i dont know and scraped it out into the cup. WOW sooo much effort put into the making of his frap. I think she deserves a tip for looking stupid. BUh i dont think we gave her one. hahaha soooo yea as were walking to the car axl was like by the time we get this shit to him his drink will be normal. and i was like the outside will be normal buh the inside will be the same. I geuss axl took it the wrong way like as if i was saying the outside surroundings will be normal hahah and the inside of the cup will be the same. which hahaha if taken that way was like durrr dur durrrr hahaha. anyways i did sound durr dur durrrr hahaha.
wowowowowowow

brought axl back home then wwent home got all sweaty in putting my drums in my camry then dipped to church. during church i saw NIMO!! and Alyssa and Lara

I told lara to come to the car with me and she was like why and i was like cuz i have your shorts in my trunk and she was like the eff and i was like right? and sooo i was like yeaaa it even has panties in it haha and she was like what the fuk fo real and i was like yeaaa. and she was like why you have my shorts and i was like stole em from you foo sooo i can tell girls to put it on so when me and that girl u know ;) i can think of you hahah and she hit me and was like shut up and i was like im just kiddeng theres no panties just your shorts. :D
hahah

soo yea after church
i hit up my cousin tim's house cuz my cousin Kuya GIlbert is over there and he came from san diego soo i was like i should visit him. sooo I do and me and him end up driving my car. hahaha some guy in an suv tries to race us buh my cousin dusts him. he drove my car like a pro hahaha i suck at manual haha.

then we got back to my cousins house and watched manswers hahaha that shit was comedy. talking about booobies and what kind of girl puts out the most... straight girl, lesbian, or bi. hahah they said that straight girls are most likely not cuz they have fears of getting pregnant and all that other stuff. Lesbians put out alot cuz they dont have that risk buhhhh they like girls not guys. and Bis are the ones that put out the most cuz they are the most experimental. WTF wow hahaha. fucking manswers then i went home and slept

Hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE <3

1 comment: