Monday, June 29, 2009

Saturday 27th of June

Ohhhhmurrrrrgurrrsshhhhh!

-6am in the monring
-drove to primerica in Anaheim at like 7:30ish
-primerica training (status: HUNGRY)
-Drove back home

got home and knocked out on my bed with my clothes still on and woke up at round 5pm and then I got money and bought some new car wash soap :D omfff it works hella bomby :] soo yea I washed my car after I bought the car wash sooap :D yup yup
and I bought this like rubbing compound shit that said it would remove scratches and polish or restore paint that is faded or weatherd down. soo yea after i was down washing the car I applied that stuff. :D sooo yea I applied it like it was wax hahah rubbed vigorously on certain spots and when I finally finished I was reading the back of the item and it said "caution this product contains abrasive contents. DO NOT rub HARD it will scratch" and I was like SHIT fuck oMFG ohahahah and sooo I do my best to get that shit off my car. omfff it wasnt soo bad. omffff and I was going to rub harder... haha imagine omgggg. hahaha. soo yea I almost fucked up the paint on my car. omgggg hahaha

Ohh yea in the middle of me wiping my car down michael called and asked if I wanted to chill and I was like aight. sooo after I finished I went upstairs and showered and got ready.

Then I dip over to michael's and melissa de mesa and kaiza and clarence are there. :] they were watching that selena gomez movie. I was disapointed cuz right when i got there it ended and I wanted to see selena gomez cuz shes hella cute :D I aint got bubble gum but im pretty sure she can still blow me up like bubble gum hahah wow. ill stop buh yea she super cute. BUT WE FOUND SOMEONE CUTER OMFFFFFFFFF.
Selena Gomez Pictures, Images and Photos

haha so after that movie we watched some Jonas brothers shows hahaha. and theres this super cute girl on it. and thats the reason why we were watching it. ummmm i think her name is Macy musso or mussa in the disney's show called JONAS hahaha yea she hella cute. Like super cute :D omgggg. she aint hotter than fucking Megan fox. omffff peep
Megan Fox Pictures, Images and Photosmegan fox Pictures, Images and Photos

:D
soo yea then it was over and kaiza and clarence left and me michael and melissa are left alone together :D hahaha and we planned on going to these parties that lara informed us on and we were just waiting for axl while we got ready. haha me and melissa were trying on michael's sisters shoes haha. dammm melissa has some man feet hahah. dangggggggg soooo we called up axl and he says he cant come through cuz he has no gas and michael said hed give him gas buh axl says that the gas he has wont make it too mikes house and then to the gas station. sooo we all three of us cram into my spyder and head over to axls. Once there we get into his mustang and go to the closest gas station and gas him up :D then we head out to this beaner party and they charging 3 bucks a head. girls get in free. sooooo were like we dont want to pay and stuff so were just standing there and this fat bitch comes out of the house and tells us to fucking pay and get in or get off her fucking lawn and in my head I was like wow a fat bitch just told us to get off her lawn hahaha. so we went to the car and chilled and we planned this plan where melissa goes in for free and tries to run out of the party with the drinks hahaha. It was fail though cuz there were servers and stuff. sooo yeaaa hahaha Lara came out of the party and chilled with us in the car too :D hahah and at first we thought she was some mexican girl hahaha. and we chilled somemore then axl had to be home in like an hour and it was like 12 o'clock sooooo instead of waiting in front of the house we couldnt get into I suggest going to the park and i dont know. so yeaaa we tell lara were leaving so we leave her there at the party :] and then we start driving. then Melissa is like well my friends can get us drinks and stuff. me and axl and her were like well we dont have any money and michael was like ill pay sooooo we bust mission alcohol.

Mission Alcohol:

hahaha yeee yeee sooo we head over to howies to go meet up with melissas friends that are going to hook us up with alcohol. omggggg we get there meet up and then we follow them to winco foods. It was fail cuz they didnt have the 40s that we wanted sooooo we left and went to a liquor store off of day street inside the canyon springs plaza.. Fail cuz that shit was closed omg. then we were like ummm wher else can we get drinks. Ohhh the gas station and melissas friends were like wheres the nearest gass station and i was like shell off of day street. sooo we go there and that shit was faillll tooo cuz they stop selling alcohol after 10pm. we were like WoW where we going to get drinks and i was like thers a liquor store that i know thats open its like near a KFC a firestone, a shell gas station. and they were like what are the other stores. and i was like ummm JJs donuts hahaha. and they wre like next to porkys pizza? and i was like ummm i dont know where porkys is buhh OHhhhhhh its att the corner of hemlock and heacock. so we set sail to these coordinates and decide to take the freeway to the store. right when we get on theres an accident and the whole entire freeway is stopped like NOT MOVING AT ALL. and we were like FAILLL haha and we were like dude i feel sooo bad for them. hahaha and then it was a good thing that we were right next to the accident cuz in like 5-10 minutes the freeway just went back to normal speed all of a sudden hahaha. wow sooo yeaaa we got to the liquour store and they bought us 4 king cobras one for me michael, axl and melissa and a pure fucking bottle of smirnoff vodka. omgggg that shit is super strong like pure alcohol. ummm so we bring the drinks to axls house. getting axl home a couple minutes before 1 which was when he had to be home. Mission Accompished

Axl's House:

so here we are posted in axls backyard drinking king cobras and playing pool haha. after one game of pool axl wants me and michael to get some juice for the vodka. so me and michael set sail to walmart and buy some Hawaiian punch POLAR BLAST yeeeyaaa it was only two dollars then I was like wanna buy some chips? and michael was like fuck lets get some im kinda hungry anyways. and I was like U want these ones and pointed to the ones in the middle of the walk way and he was like naww and I was like aight soooo we walked to the chip aisle for a better selection. I asked michael do you like jalepeno poppers" and he was like naww i dont really like spicy and I was like u dont like hot cheetos and he was like only for special ocasions hahaha so i was like aight sooo we cant get those..

OHHH I SAW MONIQUE VAN FOSSEN and called axl hahaha and told him about it. that shit was weird.

Anyways I decided to get the doritos buffalo ranch cuz michael was like i dgaf and i was like aight. sooo we bought the stuff and when we get into the car he was like dude I stole some gum and I was like how did u do that? and he was like I picked it up off the shelf and said id pay for it later walked to the bathroom and put it in my pocket haha and i was like okay... then when we got to axls i was like duuuude michael and he was like yea. and i was like dont you feel bad. i mean you stole fucking gum man. dont u feel bad. omfff that bad michael u stolle!! and he was like dude its just gum and i was like dude u stolllleeee gum man. dont u feel bad. and he was like naww and i was like mannnn hahah thats crazy imma start doing that. hahahah

Soooo back at axls we get more fucked up. Michael was the first to finish his king cobra then axl then me and melissa doesnt even finish hers hahaha. Michael actually finishes it for her. hahahaha wow axl was stumbling all over the place we were playing ppoool fucked up and melissa was talking about some guy and i was like how big is his penis and she was like not even big it was like this big and i was like dammm shit is still bigger than mine hahaha and then we were all on the floor laughing hahahaha. that night was funy we were all fucked up over a king cobra. we barely touched the vodka. omg the punch was bomb and the doritos were bomb too. and i jerked and melissa threew up in axls backyard. I peed in his wheel barrow and axl was llike marc dont pee in the wheel barrow i dont want that shit smeliing like pee and i was like omggg its tooooo latteeeeee!!! hahah and then i dumped the pee out of the wheeel barrow haha I almost beat axl at pool drunk but his bitch asss cheated so i was like fuck you man. hahaha and then we were all chillen and talking about shit and ummm axl made some drnk calls and blogged on his phone hahahaha.

at round 4am I dropped off melissa and michael back home and went home and slept. :D

hope you guys enjoyed
PEACE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment