Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers day

INTRO: I went to sleep at ten thinking about getting my sleep on and that I was going to sleep in for fathers day.

Body: The next day, however, my dad randomly wakes me up saying "lets go to this picnic thing" and im like wow omg alright maybe he wants to chill cuz its fathers day "awwwww" anyways its like six o'clock and im fucking tired as fuck!!! buh whatever I took that morning, refreshing head and shoulders, pantene pro V, dove, shower that i usually do, put my skinnies on and my express shirt and headed out of the house with my papi. so im thinking that me and my dad are going to go some place far cuz thats what usually happens buh randomly we end up going to LAKE PERRIS!! LAKE PERRIS what the fuck. That was my first time there :D. it was pretty cool. Actually it was pretty lame........

LAKE PERRIS STORY: Story.... well, soo me and my dad go to Lake Perris and meet up some fillipinos at this Fil-Am association organization thing. I dont know anyone there but my dad does and you know fillipino parents, when they with their homies they tend to neglect their children..... soooo yea i was pretty much neglected and lonely left to feed offf wild animals near lake perris. buh seriously i thought me and my dad were going to spend time together buh naaawwwww :D hahaha right? so here i am lonerrr status cuz i dont know anyone. then like 30 minutes in i run into GREG!!!! CASTANEDA!!!! He's just as confused as i was "what the heck are you doing here?" and he was like "ohhh Your fillipino too every fillipino knows each other. Its a small world" hahah and i was like yeaa. Then Greg leaves me and im lonely again so i tell my dad that imma go explore and he was like who you going with and i was like noone but myself and he was like theres snakes out there and that there is wild wildabeasts roaming the area and i was like i got my phone and he was like alright... so as i walk down the path toward the beach area of the lake i run into Greg again who is bustling around his tent. i approach him saying "heyy pall you need some help" haughhhhh and he was like "Sure" so he started looking inside his tent for what to start cleaning first. and then he noticed that pringles are spilled all over his tent floor. According to an outside source, a friend of Gregs, said that they partied all night in his tent and that this girl stephanie or whatever was soo fucked up that when she found the pringles she picked it up and said "CHIPPPS" and poured it all over the floor of his tent. Upon hearing this Greg was like wow. and i was like dont trip man ill clean it up for u i aint gots shit to do man im fucking bored. Dammm i did a good ass job too. i swept up all the ships and dirt. YEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAA so that killed alot of time then i helped greg and some other people around the camp site help pack up their tents.
WoW
Thats the GYST of lake perris

CHURCH:
so i went to church today at 10 am mass witht he Mister 2 :]
yuppppp dippin on them dubsss hahaha. 22" anyways it was funny cuz when i got there there was this LAME just staring at my car as i reverse park hahah. then when i get out of church hes still staring at my car. he wasnt there the whole time though i did see him go to church buh damm that shit was funny cuz he was just staring jawww dropped and everything. i didnt really notice how baddd he was staring till Michael randomly comes up from the blind spot pushing me away and opening my door as i unlocked it. It looked like he was trying to steal my car buh then he turned around and said he was kiddeng and was like "DUuude loook at that guy over there hes like totally eyeing your car" and i look and there he is no shame at all totally eyeing it and im like wow

AFTERMATH:
Got home from church and my sister tells me that shes considering buying a new car. She might get an RSX omffff. buh yea after that i wentt to fucking sleeep shirtless omfff. like almost naked buh fuk i was lazy to take off my skinnies so i slept as is no shirt :D
haha

MYSPACE:
COMMENT ME
http://www.myspace.com/xlarawashere

CURRENTLY:
At Dres house chillin making this fucking BLOG what the fuck. now all the homies have blogss dope shit. just not daveeeed. wow. pudge gots to be home right now buh im blogging my life away poor pudge :D i love that nigga. ill fight arod for him hahah. cuz pudge is a bitch :D
love you pudge
axl. dre. david, :D love you guys

CONCLUSION:
MISSSION IN PROGRESS.................

sooo right now its exactly the day after.. :D
and ummm basically to wrap up the day i chilled with Dre, Axl, and Pudge at Dre's house. :D
omffff we made this super ice cream sundae. well only axl and dre buhhh i ate it too :D hahahah. it was bomby. They put peanuts on it and chocolate syrup and Axl even had a strawberry to top it offf. Then we were like what else should we put and dre suggested woooooop CREAM! and im like oooooooo :D lets take a shot of wooop cream.... i didnt really state that buh thats what i was thinking it was... I grabbed it shook it and pointed it downward into my mouth which was directed towards the ceiling and on the count of 3 "1, 2, 3" I shot that mother fucking woop cream in my mouth. stufffed that shit... kinda like Chubbbby Bunnny :D hahah. buh yea it was pretty gross and i felt fat. omg never gonnna do that again. I might though, im just saying :]
buh yea we killed alot of time making the ice cream and eating it while pudge made his blogspot. After he made his I started on mine :D and jose needed to get home at 11 WHOOOOPS sucks for you fooo cuz im still writing my blog (I was Jose's aka pudge's ride home) sorry pudge for "TAKING" you home like an hour late. hahah. (You'll find out what happens to pudge in my next blog :D). Anyways, I actually finished my blog ten minutes past 11. :D what took sooo long was the fucking goodbyes. :D hahah we ended up talking about fighting and all this shit about fucking people up if we ever got into a rumble with a group of people.... yuuuuup :D dre came up with the word "SQUABLE" which i geuss meant something like rumbling with a group of people. haha like smash bros melee. :D yeeeeee up. Buhhh yea that was my Father's Day. Had no Father in it. buhhhhhh Thats how my dad is. :D

Hope you guys all had a wonderfulll Father's Day
PEACE <3

1 comment: