Monday, June 29, 2009

Friday the 26th of JUNE :D

WOW

This post is super late!!!! Anyways...the material in this post may not be suitable for children under the age of 14? The fuck? :o wow
(weeeezy voice) YEEEAAAA

Morning :D
soo I woke up at some time in the morning. Probably like late morning. hmmm its been like four days ummmm I think I woke up at round 10 a.m. ish :D haha I remember now cuz Rj told me not to call him around 10-12 and I remembering waking up at 10ish and saying omffff good thing he didn't want me to call him cuz I just woke up.... :D haha
sooo yeaaa today I was suppose to have a Primerica appointment with Sandeeep and schedule the "first steps" Nancy Calderon. sooo yea I was calling them up and stuff. Nancy couldn't do it cuz she said she was going to watch Transformers and I was like "good shit :D" and Sandeep never fucking picked up his fucking fucking fucking PHONE. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Afternoon:

IM STILL TRYING TO CALL HIM!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then it hit two o'clock and I was still trying to verify or confirm the appointment so I can call back Rj and tell him to roll through or not. The appointment was set to 4pm in the afternooon and since Rj lives hella far like up in Manhattan Beach california I kinda have to tell him like two hours in advance if we have an appointment. Since SANDEEP never picked up his phone I called Rj at two and told him we have to cancel the appointment. :[ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FAIL!


According to my sister, now that I have no appointments "I am now free to drop my sister off at my ex's house" WOW!!!! at my ex's house!!! WOW. I was like man fuck that bitch!!!! hahah and I mean it :D haha ummm soooo I was on the phone with dre and I asked him to come with me and then I told him to hit up axl. I thought we were going to use my mom's car buh she was like "im going to use it to go commissary (grocery store at the base). I was like WOW!!!!!!! IDONT WANT TOOOOO and she was like "cmon show off to her and make her think 'ohhh man I shouldve stayed with marc. Look how sexy he is and his car"' hahahaha I was like wow mom u would think of something like that. and she was like cmon this is your chance to show off and I was like mom im not like that. Kristine could suck this fat dick and she laughed and we talked about kristine and stufff. yup yup id discuss it with you guys but its kinda "CLASSIFIED" material :D jk jk

SO I WAS LIKE SUUUUUUUUUPER Fail! I have to use the spyder and my fucking sister has all this hula shit. (I was dropping her off to my ex's house cuz they were going to perform a hula show together.... for money). OMG ummmm I sooo wanted to take the eclipse so that axl and dre can roll through with us..... it has more room to put all my sister's hula stufffff in it BUT IT HAD NO MOTHER FUCKING GAS TO MAKE THE TRIP. sooo thats when I found out my mom was gonna use it for grocery shopping haha. I was like "MOM lemme get some gas money for your car" and she was like just use yours with a smile across her face and you know what else happened after that.....

CORONA MISSION:

First we had a mini mission to Mark's house (my sister's friend). I had to follow my sister who was driving her camry to Mark's house so she can drop it off at his house so Mark can fix it. My sister's car has been overheating lately and that's the reason I HAVE TO DROP HER OFF EVERYWHERE!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH so yea Mission accomplished... now we gots to head out to corona in the spyder.

so yea I take the free way going 90 in my 01 cuz im sooo paid. jk jk not even. never got paid in my life.... so far ummm yea soo we finally make it to corona and we get there the same time kristine's cousin ROize does. She drives a HUGE mother fucking BLUE TUNDRA omfff that shit is beasssst :D buh yea I rolled up and it was pretty funny she was like wtf face hahaha. and I was like its my new car :D and she was like its nice.. :]. It was a high five moment buh I was trying to dippp before I saw Kristine sooo thats exactly what I did. Sorry for the impoliteness haha. but they understand haha. Roize was like "u going to say hi to kristine" and I was like NAYYYYY with sour face hahahaah and she laughed and I was like PEACE <3 :D

soooo I dipped back to MO VAL spyder whipping. I decide to exit Arlington from the 91 freeway. I dont know why buh I felt like taking on roads ive never taking in the spyder before. SO I was like aightttt :D hahah while im driving Chris the Mr2 homie calls me and asks me if I want to go get some coffee and im like ummmm aight :D hahah so on my way home I head straight to STarbucks off of moreno Beach cuz thats where we decide to meet up

Starbucks:

sooo I roll up into the Parking lot and I see Dom in his 240 whipping hahaha and im like what the fuck? so I follow him cuz hes heading toward the parking lot infront of starbucks anyways. soo yea he doesnt know im following him and he parks and then I park next to him and look straight at him. hahah

At first he had no idea who I was and then he became all bright eyed like in the cartoons when a Light bulb appears on top of their head. yeaa somewhat like that and he was like ohhh heyyy and I was like eyyy hahah and he was like "dude I didnt know who you were for a second. Like... I was like 'whoos this guy?"' and i was like "haha dude u didnt notice? Ive been following you ever since you left your house" and he was like "really?" and i was like "really with a nod" and he was like "really" and I was like "really really with two nods" and he was like "FO REAL?!" and I was like "naww" haha and he was like "when did you start following me" and I was like "when I got into the parking lot i was like eyy its dom and Thats when I started following you haha. im meeting someone with another MR2 right now :D yeeeeyaaa yup yup sooo yeaa this is my car now man" haha and he was like "nice nice dang thats crazy hahaha its stick too.. dayummm well imma go in and get something to eat" and I was like aight lets go drifting together some time haha and we parted ways :D

soo now I head towards starbucks from MR. YU's cuz thats where Dom parked haha yup yup then I reverse park in front of starbucks. Posted it for a while cuz Chris wasnt there yet.

after wating like 3-4 min Chris comes through with his green MR2 he's disapointed to see theres no parking next to mee sooo he parks like two three spaces away from me. lame. buh yea we go inside and have us some starbucks. We bring our drinks outside and start having our conversation. Chill conversation. I had a java chip frap and he got some kind of iced teeea. I dont remember much of what we talked about buhhhhh I remember.. this much (just to let you guys know this material may not be as accurate as I say it is).

It started off with Kristine. He was like what did you go to corona for? and I was like I have to dropp off my sister to my ex's house, Kristine's house. and he was like wow your sister is friends with your ex? and I was like nawwww they just perform hula shows together. and he was like ohhhhh Then I told him that she was crazy hahaha and he was like yea asian girls are kinda crazy and I was like is that how your girlfriend is? and he was like nawwww my girl is chill. I was like "thats good" haha then he brought up the whole asian women are loud "is it me or does it seem that asian women are like really loud. like when I talk I can talk low but when they talk its like... like it carries!!" hahaha and I was like "hmmm" and he was like "yeaa man like I was at my girlfriend's house watching t.v. and I was in the bedroom right? Her mom is in the living kitchen area and fuck man SHES fucking loud. Shes over there talking of the phone im like trying to turn on the t.v. louder buh i could still hear her" hahaha and like WOW

Then we talked about some asian restaurants in the OC area and fullerton, diamon bar, hacienda heights area, Puente hills mall and stuff. haha hes been to more asian places than me and hes white hahaha. I think that shit is funny.

Then he pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. sooo we talked about smoking hahaha and then I told him what happend on prom night and then I asked him what you do at prom and he was like I didnt even go to my senior prom buh I went with this girl down in rubidoux to her senior prom when I was a junior. :] He smiled hahaha. and I was like soo what happened. and he was like "i don't remember all i remember was waking up next to her the next morning" hahaha wow

it was a chill conversation after that.. I found out he used to work in a skate shop, he plays the drums or used tooo, ummm I found out he was a graduate from valley view.... and ummmm he Knows a bunch of rich ricer filipinos hahaha. One of them OWNS the house with the SUPER HUGE backyard off of moreno Beach drive. SHITs crazy. I didnt expect him to know that person. ME david axl and dre and whoever is with us. we always drive by that house and say dammmm that nigga is ballin look how big his backyard is.... hahah and now I can say that i know someone that knows that baller.

Chris told me that that guy called him on tuesday saying that hes going to drop a engine up in his Subaru. I was like lets go check it out. so Chris called him buh the guy is up in L.A. so we culdnt visit him and see the engine he was dropping into his car. lammmme

Ohhhh the lady next to me left so Chris was able to park next to me yeeeeyaaa then we posted it in front of starbucks. I asked Chris "some people replace the Toyota sign with a Yamaha sign. Why?" and he was like cuz Yamaha are the ones who engineeered the 1zzfe engine that Toyota uses for the Mr2spyder and im like OHHHHHH then Angela appears out of nowhere with this other girl I forgot her name ummm yea hahah anyways I was like "eyyy this is my new car" and she was like "shut up! show me your keys" and I flashed em like as if it were mardigraw (i dont know how to spell it) haha it seemed like it cuz her reaction was the very similar to the reaction of seeing BOOBIES. she gasped inside I know it hahah. After a while she finally caught her breathe and said "its just sooo funny how I was looking at Mr2s today online and stuff" and I was like foreal and she was like yea. then we had this whole conversation real quick about what were doing with our lives now that were out of highschool :] hahah

Then they left and I chilled with Chris more then Dre hits me up and theres this talk about he should gimme some gas when I go over there and he was like I got carne asada and im like OMFFFF im there hahaha. sooo yea me and chris chill for a bit more then he suggests this stuff for my car soo we drive to kragen and check it out. then we part and I drive to dres house

Dre's house:

sooo I get to dres house and thats when David leaves dres house hahah he had a primerica appointment. :] buhhh yea I was like u got that carne or were you just lieing to me? and he was like yere hahah and i was like yeeeeeyaaaaa omgurshhh that shit was super bomby :D the beans, the rice, the meat, the tortillas everything was perfect omffff. maybe cuz I was hungy :D haha buh yea that shit was bomby.


hahaah.
soooo after I FEAST :D we decide to head out like a fetus. :D and dres like u wanna go to the party right now? cuz no ones really there yet. and im like ummm hahah okay ummm want to go to marissas house? and dres like ummm ahhhhright hahah and like ahhhhhright hahaha. soo we drive to marissas house.

Marissas cKrib:

soo yea its like idk late alright :D haha and were at marissas crib watching disturbia and talking about transformers and stuff and dre and marissa are eating BIG STICKS hahaha. Dre was all sucking on his all superrrr like SUPER homo I was like wow!!! and he was trying to deny it and stuff hahah it was funny. I think I recorded him on his phone id ont know that shit was homo. I was like "dang dre showing marissa how its done huh?" haha

sooo yea I leave for a bit to go home and get some money for tomorrow's primerica training.

When I returned:
Instead of chillen with Dre and Marissa in her room I end up talking to her dad the whole night. Random? YES.... Very! hahah the fuck right? anyways Her dad is real chill. it was an interesting conversation.... it all started out with lifting weights cuz I noticed her dad working out haha.

I approached him and was like how many do you do. Then he started ranting about ohhhh I just do twenty's cuz I dont like mass.. you know? I like definition see you have some nice shoulders. its defined. thats what I like. soooo I only do twentys. and im like well I only do 5s hahahah and he was like well I think definition is better sooo if that works for you then alright. Are u trying to get big? and im like nawwww im trying to get defined and he was like ohh see then its alright. and then he was like YOu know who has a nice body? and I was like whoo. and he was like that actor ummm that guy who goes with jolie and im like Brad PITT? and he was like yeeeeea man that guy has a good body see I like definition like hes not flexing but you can see the muscles. thats what I like and im like yea me too and he was like u know who I dont like hes also an actor... (he gave some hints but I dont remember) and i was like ummmm vin diesel hahaha and he was like yeeeea!! it looks more like fat to mee but I geuss some people like that bulk and mass you know. I like definition soooo brad pitt is a nice body to me. and i was like me too. i just want my pack already and he was like yea i need to work on my belly more all i do is these biceps and some of those tricep extension and should press. I hit up all upper body. and I was like yea i wanna get that pack thats all i need. I Bet id get it instantly if I had that ab lounge thingy. and he was like does it work? and im like yea it works. its really comfortable. like you know how you do situps and stuff and it kinda strains on your back and he was like yea... and im like well this one has no strain and it really targets those abs. and he was like yeaaa u know my son...

then he started talking about his son and how he doesnt work his abs out buh he had abs hahahaha. and i was like wow really? and he was like yeaaaa then i found out marissa has some chinese in her hahaha. whoa did not know that

Then we got into a deep conversation about rap and music. He talked about music that he likes and dislikes. One of the types of music he dislikes is rapp and he started talking shit on eminem saying tha rap is just crap like its not music. and he got into the history with 2pac and rap like that. hahaha he didnt talk crap on 2pac he repected him buh what he was trying to say was that rap started out as a poetic cry about the problems of drugs, hardships and gangs in america to the government. Now rap is just full of shit and it isnt even music. And he said that it isnt music because of the lyrics they say. "sex all day" "drugs and money today" some shit like that hahah he said

Then we talked about society. He talked about how the society in America focuses on material things. That children today are materialistic. I suggested that maybe kids are like that today because the generation before them, their parents, did not have such luxuries and clothes when they were are age and they most likely did not want their children experiencing the same life and as a result they grow up as spoiled materialistic BITCHES haha jk i didnt say bitches.

Then we also talked about the law and how he believes that there is only law made in society to get money from us. this was like whoaaaa man hahaha buh yea I respected his opinions :D hahah

Then that lead to a talk about riches and wealth. I talked to him about my dreams and aspirations haha and he talked about how the pursuit of wealth often corrupts the personality of the individual. He said that people who become rich make sacrifices to achieve that goal. And by sacrificing he told me that some people abandon their friends, family, loved ones to make that money. As a result they become cold hearted, arrogant, snobs, and negative things.... dishonest. He was like "yeeea with money comes power and authority... but when you get money your not going to help people but your self cuz you need to keep making that income to stabilize all the materialistic possessions, and luxuries that you have. sooo in the end your not going to help anyone but go out there and fuck people over to get more money for yourself" Basically he made it seem that trying to become rich... and just being rich... will just make you this person that just fucks people over. A Grimy person. I dont know this conversation was crazy.

It made me think about myself and how I wish I was rich. And I remembered what axl told me "dont regret anything that happens in your life cuz its what made you who you are today" and I thought about this and I was like if growing up with enough money to get by with a decent living is what made me this great person I am today who would I be if I had more money. Like Marissas dad made it seem like I was going to change for the worse if I Pursue that wealth and I was like maybe thats true. i wouldnt want to change who I am just for money. ya digg. I dont know. To me it seems like he was saying that you have to CHANGE in order to make that money....


Early morn:
talked to him all night till 12:30 am then me and dre left to the party hahaha. :D
coo coo. chill :] i took Jp to jacks and we got him some food cuz he was hungry then i left like at 1:30 something cuz I had to go to the primerica training thing in like a 6 hours hahah. wow :D

Once i got home i checked my myspace and I ended up talking to alysuhhhhhn hahah :]
another good conversation :] talked about transformers cuz she just watched it hahah and were like talking about freaking how hot megan fox is and she was like "id go bi for megan fox" and I was like "if i was megan fox id smash shia" hahaha good shit we talked about more and more stufff. she had a headache. I told her I would massage it next time I saw her or just give her a massage haha :] and she was like aight buh yea we had to go to sleep so our conversation ended like at 2:30. :D Ohhh yea she was the one to introduce me to OMGPOP.com :D

Hope you enjoyed
Peace <3

1 comment: