Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wow!Wow!Wow!

WOWWWW!!!!

Finally the end of my day....

Morning:

Woke up at like hmmm. id say around 10ish. haughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Actually I think around 10:45ish am :D yup yup
Anyways I woke up thinking it must be eight o'clock cuz my mom was home. my sis was home. my dad was home. FUCK the family was home. It kinda got me thinking that today was like a sunday or something. Then I thought about it and was like "ohhh shit today is only thursday... OMFFFF im going to choir practice tonight. omffff.

Soooo I wake up, get out of bed and do my usual thang in the morning..... MYSPACE :D
(weeezy voice) YEAAAA!!

haha
:D
ummmm
did my myspace thang and in the middle of it I felt a shit coming on. I was like dam I gots to shit. And you know how you usually feel it buh you don't need to go right now right now. well I thought it was one of those shits. BUTT a second later I realized that it wasn't cuz I started saying to myself "FUCKKK I NEEED TO GOOO RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW..." so I grabbed some magazines :D ELLE and COSMO hahah to read in the bathroom as I unleash this BEAST.

Bathroom:
Lit up like I dropped the atom bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki!!! FUCKING DUMMMPED THAT SHIT. I didnt even have time to read my magazines. ughhhh. Wow poopoo came out like an eruption from a volcano. Shit was in a hurry to get outta my system or something. buh yeaaa I dont know if it smelled bad cuz everyone likes their own brand....

AFTERWARDS:

I checked my myspace then brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Downstairs:
I was thinking about running buh then was like nawww cuz I smelled beeeef steak. I was like OMFFFFF imma get me some... sooo I got me a Bowl of rice and put some of that beeeeeef on it. omfff IT was BOMB to the BOMB ta Bomb da Bomb freaky icky BOMBY :D
omfff
LOVE BEEEF no homo
Then I opened the garage. Took in the Beautiful sun and the nice Warm weather that we had here in Moreno Valley. THen for some reason I felt like washing my moms eclipse.... I did just that. omff it was fucking hot today though. like I washed that shit goood buh then like it super dried up fast. I Had to act fast before the wet marks appeared on the car.... HAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHh But yea I wasnt able to act fast enough in drying the car cuz while I was drying the car there was dried up wet marks. I was like FAILLLLL. But I dont give up sooo easily.... I got my Handy dandy towel and looked for those wet places on the car. Now the towel was moist and all i had to do was wipe the dried up wet marks and they disapeared i was like HOGGGG cuz instead of the car wash being FAILLLLL it was a SUCCESSS. Like david I pumped my fist.... HAUGHHHHHHHHHHh Ohh I almost forgot to talk about Blase...

BLASE:

soooo blase today at the breakfast table was refusing to try some of this filipino desert stuff. I think it is called Babinka. Description.... Its a rice cake with a SUGAR COCONUT MILK Glazy layer on top of it and its baked.... buh yea my mom was like trying to get him to eat some of it and he was like "NO!" and my mom was like "cmon youll like it its candy" and he was like "I thought candy is bad for you" and my mom was like "this one is okay cuz it has rice" hahaha and blase was like "Nooo I tried it already and I dont like it" and my mom was like "Hummmph you have never even tried this come one eat it. TRY IT" and Blase finally gave in after my mom chased him down hahaha and then he liked it.... fucking Blase

OHHHH and he was outside with me watching me wash my moms car. He was like "uncle marc Im going to go next door and play with my friends alright" and I was like go ask grandma (my mom). and he was like "but I asked you" and I was like "I cant give you permission to go over there sooo go ask Grandma blase!" and he was like "i cant find her" and i was like "Blase you havnt even looked for her" and he was like "where is she" and i was like "shes inside the house. if u wanna go over there and play go look for grandma and ask her" soooo he goes inside and then comes back outside "Uncle marc i asked Grandma can I go now?" and i was like "what did Grandma say" and he was like "she said yes" then I hear the garage door open and my mom is like Blase whered you go i told u u cant go over there" Then Blase got all scared like he got in trouble hahah my mom thought he ran to the neighbors house but he actually walked out of the house to tell me that he told my mom. haha
A bit of Confusion there HAUGHHHHHHHHh
buh yea I was like WOW FUCKing Blase.

Upstairs:

So I finished washing my moms car in the Hot Hot Heat and I find myself on Myspace once again. GOshhh im a super myspace whore. Ohhh wellll. its like my source for texting people. hahah. buh yea once again I was on myspace. David calls me I think... then Dre calls me and were talking for a while.... then another person calls and interupts our conversation. Its from a 310 area code and sooo im like what the hecks? Who the hell is this. And I pick it up and find out that its RJ the homie from primerica. hahah so im talking to him about Primerica stuff while dre is on hold on the other line... I lose reception but I call back RJ first cuz we were in the middle of a discussion and dre instant messages me on aim saying YA FUCK YOU FUCKING HUNG UP ON ME! hahah I told him I lost reception sooo ill call him right now I just need to handle some stuff with the homie RJ. and he was like Omfffff hahah
so yea ummm me and RJ randomly planned that we were going to meet up at the primerica office up in Anaheim to talk more about the business stuff. and I agree. orrrmurrrgurshhhhh. so I tell dre was good and invite him to come along with me to Anaheim. hes like yea fo sho and im like aight ill pick you up no later than 50 minutes.

so I shower and get ready and stuff.

Dres cKrb:
when I got to dre's house his mom was excercising in the garage, walking on that contraption they call a treadmill.... HAUGHHHHHHHHHHH (weeezy voice) yeeeeaaaaa then I walk up to the door and she calls me "MARCC" and im like yeaa and she points into the garage and says "Andress ironing" and im like okay and I walk into the house through the garage. hahaha and find Dre's sexy body half naked ironing his H&M Vneck. haughhhhh buh yea ummmm he ironed it and was like "lemme get at those jeans and I was like aight" so I let dre rock my Gray empyres and i rocked Dres empyres. sooo basically we switched pants. (awww). hahah no homo Once we had everything together.... out clothes on and everything I decided that we should eat something before we go cuz its a long drive and I dont have money to go out and eat.... sooooooo were like looking through his fridge for something to eat while im munching on a banana no homo. :D it was bomby. Dres like "man theres like nothing to eat. omfffff o: i think imma just get something later" and im like u sure and he was like "yeaaaa" then he was like "you can get at that pancake if you want" and i was like "aight" soo yea I ate the pancake and smothered butter on it.... I didnt put any syrup on it cuz my sugar levels are high. BERGA!!
Once done with that Dre made his "sip sip" (margarita mix on the rocks) hahah then like a fetus we head out.. to the MR2 whippping :D wooot woot

The Anaheim Journey:
HAUGHHHHHHHHHHH
soo yeaaa me and dre were on that Anaheim Journey. WE were dipping in that spyder strapped with dres computer. Top down rolling on 17sss hahah wow. I hate my rims. SUPER bumpy.. buh yea top down super BOMB asss breeeze. omffff listened to music from dres comp till we got there :]

so here we are in Anaheim by the office waiting for Rj to show up and we can get this bussiness thing outta the way... so yea I call him up and he was like "yea well do this outside its kinda hot here in the office" sooo we meet up at the picnic tables outside of the office next to the basketball court. we end up shooting some hoops together while talking about the business. Next thing I know its about time for choir practice to start and im still here in Anaheim. omfffffff soooo at first I tell sophie that ill be going there late and I also tell marc. Buh then I call em back saying that I can't make it on time anymore cuz im out too far and that im doing business stufff. haha so she was like okay thats fine... then after meeting and getting bussinness straight with RJ me and dre hit up Dre's cousins see if they wanted to go out and eat. soooo they were like we already ate but me and dre were hungry and in the area so they agreed to meet us up anyways.

On the way to the rendezvous point dre turned on his webcam on his comp and started to record our journey to portillos haha. it was stupid omfffff. buh yea it was funn hahah.

We got to portillos and we were waiting for them in the parking lot. Then we played "DONK" by soulja boy hahah and made a music video. That shit was comedy but it was fail cuz the sound was all fucked up.... FAILLLL omg then we decided to get happy again by randomly JERKING in the parking lot.. hahah soo we did just that and got world wide attention as people were turning their heads here and there. HAUGHHHHHHHHHHH. In the middle of our mini jerk session Dres cousins come through and they stare at us hahaha. and dres all like "we were jerking right now" haha and i introduce myself to his cousins karina, danny, and karina's boyfriend who isnt dres cousin. buh yeaaa we have a hard time deciding were to eat cuz were like idgaf where we eat sooo were like at a stale mate.... hahah then we finally decide to go to Pat and Ocars also know as Patos cars or Pa Toscars or whatever its pat and oscars ya FUCK!!! shitttt!!! so yea we walk in there and the guy hands out like samples of their breadsticks. im like BERGA they bomby and it got me hooked. hahaha

Pat OSCars Ya FUCK
sooo yea ummm at that restaurant... it was like weird cuz you ordered like at a register the waiter did not sit you down and bring a menu to you. U basically, Like sizzler, order at the counter then go to your seat and sit down and wait for someone to bring your food order. yup yup sooo that made it weird according to dre. Ummmmm it was funny cuz I couldnt see the menu so I would approach the counter and they would ask me if I was ready to order and stuff and I was like nawww im trying to read the menu cuz I cant see it and they were like alright haha. they asked me 3 mother fucking times shitt!!! wow! that shit was funny I felt bad like I was being an asshole buh fuckkk stop asking me shit im trying to read the fucking menu... Dammm if i could change one thing in that restaurant itd be the mother fucking font size of the fucking menu... FUCK!!!

At least the food was bomby. we ordered like the family thing we got breadsticks, salad, some pasta dish, and a pizza. omfff shit was suuuuper BOMBY. Loved it..
Dres cousins are chill :] yup yup
haha kinda reminded me of my fam :D yup yup <3 (weeezy voice) yeeeaaaaa

after eating we parted and said our good byes. haughhhhhhhh then dre was like "top down?" and I was like "nayyyy its fucking cold" and dre was like "lets do it" and I was like "omfff ive done this with axl on the fucking freeway at 110 mph omfffff. shit was cold" he was like "stop being a bitch" and I was like "aight. top down"

Top Down:
In the parking lot we were bumping music hahah and it was loud and I almost hit this honky in the parking lot he was like "HEyyyyy" and he was dogging me saying like cusss words in his head as I drove passed him and me and dre were like HAUGHHHHHHH
hahaha imagine if I hit him hed probably say "ahhhhh jesus christ my spleen!" or maybe hed be like "FUCK YOU man" or "U lil rascal!!!" HAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! buh yea I almost did a good deed to the world buh didnt. hahaha we continued down the streeet with the top down.. dammm fucking shit it was cold. before we hit the freeway I turned on the heater. OMfff that shit was sooo bomb. just like warm with a cooo breeeze omfff it felllt sooooper bomb... :D hahaha it made me happy. buh yea we were dipping on the freeway just playing the jams. it took forever to get back although it seemed relatively fast... haughhhhhh it was crazy when we hit moreno valley cuz there was no one in the carpool lane for days so i decided to gun my car.... omfff it was scary as fuckkkk. top down at night going 120 mph on the fucking freeeway could go more buh dammmmmmmm i felt like i was flying. omggggosh cars were like swoosh woosh woosh bying me and stuff. scary and the wall seemed like it was getting closer and closer. omgosh we couldve died dre.. so yea hit that shit then exited moreno beach to pick up marissa.. crazy how three people were able to fit in my two seater spyder haha. it was cute though marissa and dre awwwww <3 they cuties.... hahah anyways before we picked up marissa we got lost near the house we were supposed to go to and we ended up near raelyns house. By raelyn's house theres this kinda dip/ jump that ive taken in the camry before and this time i wanted to take it in the spyder soooooo dres like do it.. omggggosh it was sooo fucking scary. i usually hit 70 or 80 on that dip but in the spyder I hit a Hundred on that shit and me and dre actually felt that lift as if we were on a rollercoaster. THat shit was hoggggg. Dammmmm hahah then we picked up marissa in the spyder and drove to Mariah's house where we met up with Mariah and Axl :]

Mariah's House:
Boo Boo. right when we got there axl basically had to leave so we bicked it with him for a couple of minutes then he had to go home so he left and it was only me mariah, dre, and marissa. dre and marissa were getting their flirt on so it was just me and mariah. we talking about our days and stuff and whats going on right now then she saw this car pass by and said thats going to be my car then she got a better view of it and was like naww never mind thats not my car and I was like whats your car and she was like a 240 and i was like nice we gone go drifting together and she was like once you teach me and i was like man once i learn how tooo first hahaha and then i was like man i dont even know how to peel out and she was like "u dont?" and i was like well i have an idea and axl told me how to buh ive never tried it out" and she was like "lets go try it out" and i was like aight. so me and mariah hop in the MR2 and go down the street I turn the car around then I stopp. I put my pedal all the way down on the clutch and push the gas pedal with my right foot until the engine reved to 6 thousand rpms and then I released the clutch and peeeeled out :D hahahaha
yayyyyy my first peel out. then we drove up to dre and marissa and was like did you hear that. and he was like yeeeere and i was like okay haha and i peeled out again in front of them haha. Then we went further up the street and i tried to peel out in one spot like axl does so further down the street i did the same thing but pushed ont he brake and the gas and then i stalled WOW!!!! super lame haha buh mariah was like heyy you did peel out in one spot hahaha and i was like true so we turned around and went back to her house and examined the tire marks on the street..
yeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaa. then we talked somemore and how me and dre look alike and how we were matching today. we were both wearing vnecks both wearing black vans, both rocking the empyre jeans, and both rocking that fouxhawk hahah. yeeee we cute hahah then we said our good byes and goodnights and marissa and dre got inside my spyder with me hahah. Dre was like eyy peel out right now i wanna experience that shit. and i was like aight. so i did again ohhh my goshhhh im such a rebel hahaha

Conclusion:
-brought dre home
-brought marissa home
-went home and moved the cars

Home sweet home:
haughhh sooo yea when I get home its a fucking mission to park my car in the garage cuz all the cars are in the way. omff takes forever buh it get it done then i got upstairs and im surprised that my mom is still awake and my dad asks me something weird. He asks me to bring the steam vacuum up the stairs. im like what the hell is this nigga gonna use this shit for buh whatever hes my dad and im not in gthe mood to ask him what the fuck is going on. soooo i go up stairs with the vacuum and i see my mom in the other bathrooom up stairs and im like what? and my mom is like there is a pipe leaking in the rooom of this bathroom. we have to take the day off tomorrow cuz someone is going to come over and fix the hosue and im like are you serious and the floor next to the bathroom door is all wet and stuff. omgoshhhh and im like WOW they shut off the water cuz of the leak tooo sooo im like wow i cant wash my hair out or wash my face.. BOO BOO. i was pissed
soooo here i am posting this blog dirty hands, dirty face, and dirty hair. ughhh water is sooo important for life and i feel its importance now. I hate having no water yet im soo careless for wasting water. i should be more conservative of my water

NEW RECORD!!!!
-120mph in the spyder
-more than two people in the spyder
-100mph over the dip/jump
-peeled out :D

hope you guys enjoyed :]
Peace <3

1 comment:

  1. wow ur a bitch, i dont wanna write my blog anymore. ur shit just kills on mine. fuck. fuck u.

    ReplyDelete