Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wacky Wednesday :p

Here's The Hoedown:
Woke up round like 9:54ish am. ughhhh super wack. haha The house was quiet. This time my sister did not come into the room blasting music from my computer speakers. :D
yeaaaaaa. Peace and quiet. TOO badd I was wide awake. omffff so I did not even enjoy it. omffff. haha sooo I got out of bed went to the computer and checked my myspace. YESSSS. NEW COMMENTS so I check em right? then I get a call from Axl like a few minutes later and he was like "eyyy what you doing?" and I was like "ahhh I just woke up" and he was like "did I wake you up?" and I was like "nawww man I just woke up and right now im checking my myspace" and he was like "haha you would check your myspace the first thing in the morning" and I like "duhhh I gots to get back at my peeps" hahah
Then Axl was like "imma go to the gym right now what you going to do?" and i was like "I geuss imma go to the gym right now too" Axl was like "where at?" and I was like "the base" and he was like "ohhh aight" I forgot what else we said buh I think axl invited me to the movies today. umm i dont know. whatever. I think it was Dre. yea I think it was Dre.

After that I was lazy to drive all the way down to the base to work out this morning. So instead of going down there I stayed home and ran on the treadmill for like 25 minutes of my life. OMFFFFF while Lil bill was playing :D
yup yup then after that I cut my fingernails and toenails. :D

Story: Cutting nails: sooo from the treadmill I made my way upstairs. Blase, downstairs realizes im not watching t.v. with him and he approaches me saying, "watch with me" and im like "not right now blase im kinda busy right now. im cutting my nails" and blase is like "ohhh. does it hurt?" and im like "nawww" and hes like "whenever mommy cuts my nails it hurts" and im like "cuz maybe she doesnt cut it right" and he was like "ohhhhh"
hahah then Blase disapeared. Then he came back more annoying and persistant saying "Uncle Marc can you please make me pancakes?" and im like "okay lemme finish up cutting my nails" so while he was waiting he started counting the drawers then he was like "theres four uncle marc!! theres four!!" and i was like "count all of them including the doors" and he was like "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!! theres eight!" I was like "noooo Blase I said count the doors two" and he was like "ohh. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12!"
Then I gave him a high five and said keep on counting. He counted all the way up to 15. Then I helped him count up to 20. Finally after counting up to twenty I finished cutting my smelly fungus infested toe nails. :D yeeeeee then Blase got all excited and he was like "PANCAKES! PANCAKES!" and I was like "I'll cook em for you if you brusshed your teeth. Did you brush your teeth?" and he was like "uhhhh ummmm with a finger on his mouth trying to think of a way out of it" and I was like "ewwww you didnt brush your teeth? grosss! im not going to make you pancakes if you didnt brush your teeth!" and he was like "okay ill brush"

Pancakes: Soooo I start making him pancakes and here he comes running down the stairs with a toothbrush and toothpaste. "Blase im not going to brush your teeth for you imm cooking pancakes. Plusss your suppose to brush your teeth in the bathroom not the kitchen sink" and he was like "BUT I cant do it myself" and i was like "get your mom to help you Blase" and he runs back up the stairs. :D

so here I am like a dumbass cooking pancakes shirtless. Its time to flip the pancake. Sooo of course i dooo cuz im trying to cook the other side too ya digg. so i flip it and as a result oil is splashed onto my skin and flesh. I run away from the stove shaking my hand in the air making weird ass faces and running in circles. Danmmmm that shit burned but it didnt burn bad. But from now on Lesson Learned :D


Anyways im busy like a Bee doing my myspace thang and then I get a call from Dre. He's like "eyyy lemme get a pic of your car" and im like "wow for wat?" then we got into this whole conversation of questions and to cut things short. "DRE ill just send you a link" and he was like "aight GET on AIM"

just to let you guys know....The Pancakes were BOMB!!! :D omfff
super BOMB. Fuck ihop. they aint got nothing on my shit :D
haha

ummmm
soooo
ummmm
yeeea
ummmm

Thats exactly what I was thinking after i finished cooking pancakes. Like "what the fuck do I do now? Hey, I think ill myspace" haha so I do again. :D Dre calls me and we get into this whole conversation about getting a pic of my Mister 2 :D and then it finally comes to a conclusion where I tell him "ill send you a link nigga" and he was like "aight get on aim" so i get my Aim Mode on and send him that mother fucking link :D

yeeeeeeyaaaaaa
then he tells me GO FUCKING GET READY cuz were going to the movies.
and yess I think it was Dre that invited me to the movies.
He was like Jp and nancy are going and I was like omfff I havnt seen Jp at all and i knew he had just gotten like some surgery shit performed on him sooo I should go and see him. so I was like aight im down
Thats when I found out we were going to watch TRANSFORMERS YEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omffff ive like waited for this movie ever since I watched the first one :D
yeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa
I was soo excited so I got ready :D
Picked up axl in the mister two then found out we had to pick up dre so i busted a bitch and went back to axls house. There we picked up his BLUE MUSCLETANG :D "Mustang" yeaaaaa then we went to go pick up Dre. From there we went to the Mall..............

MISSION: Transformers sooo today is wednesday the opening day of the movie. I never geussed it would beee sooo packed. Then I realized once I got there "WOW ITS FUCKING PACKED" hahahaha soooo good thing we "pre-ordered" "pre-paid" our tickets cuz it was all sold out. but unfortunately when we got into the theatres there was like NOOOO FUCKING SEATS!! so were like mannnn fuck this. and we returned out tickets and got tickets for the next viewing. omggggurshhhhhhh!!!
haha
buhhh they were all sold out of that one soo we had to get tickets for an even later time OMGURSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ahaha. so we had like an hour before the movie so we went to the food court to eat :D
it was crazy we all got food from like four different restaurants: subway, orange julius, Hawaiian shit, Hot dogg on a stick :D
BOMB FRIES, BOMB LEMONADE, BOMB SUB, BOMB SMOOTHIE :D
good shit.
haha
Wacky how we ran into michael, gina, kaiza, krsitheo, valerie, and melissa :D
dope. that was chill got some pictures in with theo's camera :D
yeeeeyaaa. I want a good camera. :D Typing this shit up takes alottta fucking time. OMGURSHHHHHHHhh!!!!!!

:D memories are priceless though :D..
yup yup anyways ummm then we realize that freaking we should head over to the theatres cuz Michael informed us of a line which was the line for our time that was hella long. and we were like fuckkkkk man were going to get bad seats again. sooo we dippp
instead of getting to the back of the line J.P. was able to get us in with his handicappp ness :D yeeeeyaaaaa
then we go into the theatre and its already fucking packed and were like FUCKKKKK then we here the theatre next to us is hosting the same time to accommodate the many viewers so me axl and dre rush too it and good look by J and Nancy cuz they saved us seeats soooo we got realll good seats to watch the movie.. :D

Transformers:D
"man that movie was BA (BADASS)" HAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nawww buhh really that mess was the shit man. it was soooo AHHHHHHHH ID FUCK megan FOX hahah. buh seriously the movie was good. MEgan fox was hot. Action here and there, Drama, love, everything :D omfff it hit the spots that i never knew was there cuz Transformers you da best.... you da you da best.... fucking radio edit. HATE THAT SHIT. its you da FUCKING best Not You da You da best. FUCK man

Watch it. Its worth it :D even if its worth going through what we went through just to watch it. :D omffff
like i said "that movie was BA" -Dre hahah HAUGHHHHHHHHHHH
"CADET" "GERTRUDE" "MATHIS" "LESTER" HAUGHHHHHHHHHH
"STAND DOWN" "COOL YOUR JETS" "DAVID"
Tell me why there was a fucking HONKY ASSS mother fucking music video before the movie. hahah
so u know how movies have previews and stuff. They showed some honky asss I DONT KNOW nigga looked like he was from like tennessee or something singing with a guitar and an old asss american car. HONNNNKY ALERT!!!

LIKE on the REEEEALSSSS man

haha
Movie was awesome
just gottta say that OPTIMUS PRIME is a FUCKING BEAAST!!!

COOLDOWN:
From the movies we hit up pudge haha
me dre and axl, :D in axls mustang :D
sooo we roll up to his house and hes there in the front, posted, eating his weinerschnitzel that his baby deysi <3 gave him :D
she a hogg she hooked the homie up.... too bad me dre and axl ate like most of it though hahaha. :D and then we left pudge hahaha
then we came back
:D
and axl jumped in the pool with only his underwear onnnn. by himself hahaha
then dre had to go home awwwwwww. lamesauce.
so axl gets out of the pool after hes only been in there for like a couple of mintues. id say like a good 10 :D
soo yea we roll through to dres house with me axl pudge and dre. right when we get there my mom calls me and tells me that my auntie and cousins from canada are at my auntie ingrids house and that I need to go there before the fall asleep cuz they are going to go to las vegas tomorrow and i wont be able to see them.


so it was only a lil time spent at dres... i felt bad cuz we just got there and now were like leaving when dre wanted to bick it. omfffff lame. I rode with axl soooo axl had to leave in order for me to leave and pudge doesnt drive sooo he had to roll with axl for any opportunity to get home. soo thats why DRES house after pudges was pretty much FAIL....

lame
SO basically we got to axls house where my car was and I got in an drove to my aunties :D

Loosing or Losing?
sooo here I am at house of my aunties :]
I meet my auntie from canada and my uncle who is a HONKY like NO other haha even his laugh is HONKY i cant describe it through letters cuz its a sound which can only be made by a HONKY soooo i myself can not fully express unto you folks the experience that I felt in meeting my HONKY CANADIAN UNCLE.....
First off, his name is RON HAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahah

Wow. I aint blood related to him thank god :D hahah im related to his wife which is my dads cousin :] soooo yea thats how were related.....
sooo enough of this...
this part was not the important part
the important part of this family meeting was the debate between My dad VS. THE WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY. hahahaha

Story:
sooo my auntie Alma is looking at the flyers that my dad has printed out for his Prudential Business thingy and she turns around and asks Us what should be done to the flyer that my dad is holding and the first sentence says "Are you LOOSING sleep over....." and all the cousins jumped on it and started making fun of my dad saying this is not the Philippines this is America!! haha its not, (in a fob voice,) Loosing its LOSING. hahah My dad being stuborn is like "nOooo Nooo Noo its correct! other people use this." and my cousins were like man your making yoru company look bad doing stuff like this. and my dad was like "thats how I get clients. It gets there attention" and my cousins were like "it gets attention in a bad way."
it was horrible my dad looked soooo stupid. he sounded stuuuupid and he looked retarded.
wish I recorded this scene of my life

Hope you guys enjoyed
Peace<3

1 comment: